[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BS Miscreant

Everytime I close IE and come back I have to Log In to both the site and the message boards in spite of checking the "remember me" box. I am not doing anything new or different and I'm not experiencing this with any other website. Is this a new, universal procedure or is it just me?

EDIT TO ADD: I don't even have to close IE, I just have to leave the site for more than a couple of minutes and have to log back into the site.

Edited by BS Miscreant
Sounds like the cookie is not being set on your machine?

If you want to try to allow cookies and see if it resolves your problem, you could open IE, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy tab.

Click the "Sites" button. Type in http://www.thehuddle.com and click the "Allow" button. Do the same for http://forums.thehuddle.com.

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work.

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work.

Then it's likely to be a corrupt cookie. You could try removing the specific cookie for the huddle or just clear everything.

Assuming IE7:

Tools > Internet Options > General Tab

You should see a section labeled Browsing History. There are two buttons. Delete and Settings.

If you simply want to delete all the cookies, click the Delete button. Then click the Delete Cookies button.

If you want to try to delete the specific cookie for the huddle, click the Settings button, then click the View Files button. Scroll through the list until you find something that looks like this Cookie:user@www.thehuddle.com/. Select this and delete it.

Then it's likely to be a corrupt cookie. You could try removing the specific cookie for the huddle or just clear everything.

Assuming IE7:

Tools > Internet Options > General Tab

You should see a section labeled Browsing History. There are two buttons. Delete and Settings.

If you simply want to delete all the cookies, click the Delete button. Then click the Delete Cookies button.

If you want to try to delete the specific cookie for the huddle, click the Settings button, then click the View Files button. Scroll through the list until you find something that looks like this Cookie:user@www.thehuddle.com/. Select this and delete it.

Thanks to you as well but that didn't work either. In fact, I deleted all my cookies and went back and redid all my passwords and such and every site works fine except the Huddle and Huddle forum.