[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan @ Florida

theeohiostate

Yes. Gator D is the reason they're not in a BCS bowl this season. It is horrendous. And will be again next year unles they make major changes.

I hope LSU is ready to play a big time defense. OSU held Michigan under 100yards of total offense and should manhandle the Tigers as well.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officially final score will be 42-38. Again I called the Fla score and predict Henne maybe (maybe) marches Mich a little down the field, but another INT or other assorted bad throws - perhaps mixed with a 1 yd run or two by Hart just for fun - is inevitable.

Edited by BeeR

You chime in , in the 4th quarter, when Florida has been biatchslapped all afternoon and say "too easy" ...? :D

Michigan should be up by 21 points, by anyones estimates with the 4 post-christmas gifts given to the Gators on their home turf.

Just got home. I was surprised that Michigan was even close.

NICE catch there.

UM's gonna have about 5:30 to move the ball down the field. They've looked pretty solid on offense, minus the turnovers of course. I'm officially nervous.

Bad luck for the Big 10 today. Wisconsin outplayed Tennessee, but as luck would have it, Tenneesse had the familar field and refs.

and then there is this game, where it shouldn't even be a game as Michigan has given up 21+ points, but as luck would have it, the scoreboard doesn't reflect their obvious dominance.

Officially final score will be 35-31. Again I called the Fla score and predict Henne maybe (maybe) marches Mich a little down the field, but another INT or other assorted bad throws - perhaps mixed with a 1 yd run or two by Hart just for fun - is inevitable.

try again :D

Officially final score will be 42-38. Again I called the Fla score and predict Henne maybe (maybe) marches Mich a little down the field, but another INT or other assorted bad throws - perhaps mixed with a 1 yd run or two by Hart just for fun - is inevitable.

DUDE !

DUDE !

You can't edit your post to correct a prediction gone bad !

No intentioal grounding ?

Nice D for the Wolverines on 4th down.

Is this even possible ?

An SEC team losing to a lowly slow Big 10 team?

Rocker, can we get a YouTube clip on how this could be explained please?

Edited by theeohiostate