[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan @ Florida

theeohiostate

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Michigan. Their offense was impressive and our defensive weaknesses showed up in abundance. I was also impressed by the Michigan defensive pressure on Tebow.

Florida is an overrated Northwestern team.

5-5 at best if they played in the Big10 this season

44-14

Congrats to Michigan. Their offense was impressive and our defensive weaknesses showed up in abundance. I was also impressed by the Michigan defensive pressure on Tebow.

44-14

Your probably not as shocked as many of us Big 10 fans. I had Florida weighted as one of my top 6 picks in this game. Michigan played with something i haven't seen of a Michigan team in several years and Rich Rodriquez must be excited, while Bucks fans are concerned.

You pegged it correctly. The pressure on Tebow amazed the heck out of me, they were able to make him pass the ball under pressure, which isn't his strength. Really, the best performance by any team so far this bowl season.

Dude, they've earned a little respect from me. Playing in OSU's shadow year after year, i have no problem being happy for them.

I definitely give them my respect (minus Hart), but I will never be happy or root for them. My grandmother would be turning in her grave.

Hail to the Losers. :D

Edited by budlitebrad

Should be interesting to see what RR will do at Michigan. Can't help but to think his presence on the sidelines help motivate the Wolverines today.

I doubt it since the stars for Michigan are all going to be pros.

Henne

Hart

Long

Manningham(Junior)

Crable

Morgan(senior not going to the pros he sucks)

I have a hard time saying anything good about Michigan, BUT I was happy for Carr.

I hope LSU is ready to play a big time defense. OSU held Michigan under 100yards of total offense and should manhandle the Tigers as well.

Hey buckeye, do u think maybe Henne and Harts injurys had something to do with that. Anyhow, Great game... and nice win for the SLOW big ten.

The guy that really makes me laugh is Kirt Herbstreit.... All week he's pushing his buckeye's, and how they have all this speed, but yet

Michigan is slow..blah blah....People please understand...OSU, and Michigan recruit nationally, there always top ten in recruiting. Its really simple,

Game planning... Michigan didnt play on there heels, on offense or defense...they attacked....If the buckeyes bring it, you will see alot of speed...

Good luck buckeyes, Make the Big ten proud.

Hey buckeye, do u think maybe Henne and Harts injurys had something to do with that. Anyhow, Great game... and nice win for the SLOW big ten.

The guy that really makes me laugh is Kirt Herbstreit.... All week he's pushing his buckeye's, and how they have all this speed, but yet

Michigan is slow..blah blah....People please understand...OSU, and Michigan recruit nationally, there always top ten in recruiting. Its really simple,

Game planning... Michigan didnt play on there heels, on offense or defense...they attacked....If the buckeyes bring it, you will see alot of speed...

Good luck buckeyes, Make the Big ten proud.

My grandfather would roll in his grave if he had witnessed me rooting on Michigan!!!!

I guess for 1 day it's okay when the Florida Gators are playing Michigan and Carr's last game.

Any one check Michigan's new coach for a green card yet?