[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jags @ Pats Official Game Thread

keggerz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... very nice to see the Jags playing well.

You see that stat at 6 min left in 2nd?

0 Punts

0 Field Goals

1 Incompletion

4 TD's

That is amazing, and on Jax's last TD drive? They never had a 3rd down.

Amazing, keep it up boys. Makes me think none of these bandwagon Pat fans here had ever seen a Jags game.

I don't like this bend but not break chit. Because when NE gets in the red zone, the Jags are breaking. Put some freekin pressure on Brady damnit!!!!

Maybe you haven't been watching his year... but Brady has been the best QB in the NFL and they went 16-0. I would say the Jags have done ok, where is Moss?

(please stay away moss)

I'm just enjoying the game. I'll chime in afterwards, win or lose. Good game so far, NE D needs to make a stop.

:D

Says the guy who just jumped on the bandwagon this year........

I'm just enjoying the game. I'll chime in afterwards, win or lose. Good game so far, NE D needs to make a stop.

93 posts in and about half way thru the 3rd quarter before the first patriot fan posts :D

Edited by keggerz

Maybe you haven't been watching his year... but Brady has been the best QB in the NFL and they went 16-0. I would say the Jags have done ok, where is Moss?

(please stay away moss)

I know, Moss is basically a non factor but how long can you go by allowing the easy 5- 8 yard gains every play. Hell, I could go 15 of 15 throwing the dink and dunks. Sooner or later the Jags will have to take a chance and try and get to Brady is all I'm saying. They haven't punted yet and that, my friend, is not good. I knew the Jags could move the ball against the Pats, but they have to make a stand defensively to have any prayer.

Northcutt got the alligator arms..What a a wuss..Makes you respect a guy like Irvin, Keyshawn, Chris Carter , Hines and the like

Edited by whomper