[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"official" SD-IND thread

loaf

Okay, seriously....was it me, or did the Cots crowd actually boo the young girl that was a Pats fan and won the Punt Pass and Kick for her age group? Because it sure sounded like they did.

Yes, some of the crowd did, and that was not right at all. However, at the same time, it shows what a rivalry Indy and NE has become. However, it is never o.k. to boo a kid. :D

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shocking that this game is so un-noticed as I think it's the best of the weekend so far

+1

The playoffs have been pretty entertaining throughout, but, this one has been the best of the bunch. :D

On another note, the Chargers sure do whine a lot about officiating. Play the damn game.

Yes, some of the crowd did, and that was not right at all. However, at the same time, it shows what a rivalry Indy and NE has become. However, it is never o.k. to boo a kid. :D

All I can say is :D to the Colts fans. They could be the biggest rivals ever in sports, and they should still be ashamed of that conduct.

All I can say is :D to the Colts fans. They could be the biggest rivals ever in sports, and they should still be ashamed of that conduct.

Agreed, but, keep in mind, it certainly wasn't the entire stadium booing, just some of them.

Rivers is playing the best game I've seen him play, he has been phenomenal. At the same time, he has been acting like an immature jacka$$ all game as well.

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to dislike the Chargers purely because of Rivers. There are players on that team with a lot of class, and they need to sit his *** down and straighten him out.

Edited by tomfin2000

Agreed, but, keep in mind, it certainly wasn't the entire stadium booing, just some of them.

She was smiling because she knew they booed her jersey not her.

Booing was fine. That is what fans do and it is why they are called fans. I think it is funny that the girl was smiling because she understood but people here don't???

how many gave the Colts a pass this week? Could that be another reason for the apathy here?

The Chargers were a team playing their best football at the end of the year, so, I expected a good game. I'm not sure why the interest seems low around here. :D

Interesting conversation between LT & Rivers on the sideline. LT looked pissed about either something Rivers said, or possibly Rivers told him that he wasn't allowed to go back in (by training staff), which elicited LT's response ? I wish we could hear what they are saying. Seriously, if they had shows on NFL channel, showing the un-edited conversations (maybe it would have to hbo), I would watch non-stop.

Of course not. It was enough to notice, though.

This isn't a "All Colts fans have no class" fishing trip. I was just blown away that so many of the people were booing a kid that won a contest.

Of course not. It was enough to notice, though.

This isn't a "All Colts fans have no class" fishing trip. I was just blown away that so many of the people were booing a kid that won a contest.

Nobody was booing the kid. They were booing the jersey and I believe most people think it is funny. The girl did.

I will take Manning over Brady any day.

Manning makes plays and Brady I believe is a product of the whole team. I don't think the Colts would be as good as they have been with Brady and I also believe the Patriots may be evn better if they had Manning.

Manning is unbelievable.

Interesting conversation between LT & Rivers on the sideline. LT looked pissed about either something Rivers said, or possibly Rivers told him that he wasn't allowed to go back in (by training staff), which elicited LT's response ? I wish we could hear what they are saying. Seriously, if they had shows on NFL channel, showing the un-edited conversations (maybe it would have to hbo), I would watch non-stop.

I saw that too. Seems like Rivers may be done.

Who would have thought Gates would play and LT and Rivers would be on the sidelines?

Edited by budlitebrad

I will take Manning over Brady any day.

Manning makes plays and Brady I believe is a product of the whole team. I don't think the Colts would be as good as they have been with Brady and I also believe the Patriots may be evn better if they had Manning.

Manning is unbelievable.

I think the two of them will go down as the best two QB's to ever play this game when their careers or over. I would still give the edge to Manning, but, this year has closed the gap somewhat in my mind. They are both simply phenomenal. It is a pleasure to watch these two play QB in their prime.

I think the two of them will go down as the best two QB's to ever play this game when their careers or over. I would still give the edge to Manning, but, this year has closed the gap somewhat in my mind. They are both simply phenomenal. It is a pleasure to watch these two play QB in their prime.

I would agree and I am a Packer homer so I have to put Favre in that mix.

I love that Favre and Manning make plays. It just does not seem like Brady makes plays. He wins and wins but he never seems to wow. Last night he completed 90% of his passes and that is unreal but he had minutes to throw and guys were wide open. He is one of the best pure pocket passers and some of his success is that he has an amazing amount of time. You put him on the Packers and ask him to make plays and I am not sure the Packers are 13-3 and heading to the championship game???

Actually, they did boo the kid. The kid was standing there, not an empty jersey.

You feel free to defend it, though :D

Typical Pats fan... trying to turn an obvious reaction into a something it isn't. I suppose if they would have held the ceremony in NE and the Pats fans boo'd a kid in a Colts jersey you would be condeming your fellow Pat's fans??

Not condoning the fan reaction but enough already, let it die...