[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your teams hottest cheerleader

Caveman_Nick

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this idea and would be happy to contribute, but, the Steelers do not have Cheerleaders.........:D

They add a stupid looking mascot, that I never even saw at the 4 games I went to, but, they won't break the no cheerleading tradition. :D Don't get me wrong, during the game, I doubt I'm going to worry about the Cheerleaders, but, there are lots of TV timeouts, etc.... where having some eye candy would be welcomed by this die-hard fan.

Link 'em up boys. You make the recommendation for your team, and I'll set up the brackets

I'll go first. Representing the New England Patriots, Jessica

And just for good measure... At tryouts

Dude, her face is tiny, she looks deformed. Her boobies are larger than her face. Which I guess is a good thing, but she's kind of freaky looking.

Dude, her face is tiny, she looks deformed. Her boobies are larger than her face. Which I guess is a good thing, but she's kind of freaky looking.

I agree that without the airbrushing, that tryouts picture is downright scary.