[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your teams hottest cheerleader

Caveman_Nick

Those girls might look good and do a good job of cheering. However, it is hard for me to overlook the way they act while doing it. I mean they are always talking trash to the opposing team's cheerleaders. They even yell and taunt the opposing teams fans. Their immaturity makes it hard for me to root for them in this contest..................... :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from glory of the obvoius naughty bits, whoever does these girls makeup is horrible. Very cheap and plasic looking.

I made this comment to my wife once, who was a high school and college cheerleader. She politely explained to me that the makeup is really over done on purpose to accent facial features, smiles, etc. for people in the stands. She was not impressed when I replied, "Oh, like a clown's makeup at the circus?" :D

I made this comment to my wife once, who was a high school and college cheerleader. She politely explained to me that the makeup is really over done on purpose to accent facial features, smiles, etc. for people in the stands. She was not impressed when I replied, "Oh, like a clown's makeup at the circus?" :wacko:

Unless there are pics of her in cheerleader outfits, none of this happened! :D

:D

Unless there are pics of her in cheerleader outfits, none of this happened! :D

I will tell her that and see how it goes over. I'm guessing . . .

:D Oh, you're serious. :wacko:

It was a long time before I met her, and her college cheerleading career was short lived as she decided it was too much with school about a month into her freshman year.

I will tell her that and see how it goes over. I'm guessing . . .

:D Oh, you're serious. :D(1)

It was a long time before I met her (2), and her college cheerleading career was short lived as she decided it was too much with school about a month into her freshman year. (3)

I count 3 hedges there.

:wacko:

I count 3 hedges there.

:D

:D Not hedging. I just don't like to promise what I can't deliver. I might have to go straight to the MIL to get high scool pictures and honestly don't know if she was on the squad long enough in college for there to be any pictures.

It is ironic that I married a cheerleader since I was one of the guys that couldn't get the time of day from them in high school.

:D Not hedging. I just don't like to promise what I can't deliver. I might have to go straight to the MIL to get high scool pictures and honestly don't know if she was on the squad long enough in college for there to be any pictures.

It is ironic that I married a cheerleader since I was one of the guys that couldn't get the time of day from them in high school.

I was just kidding around.