[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Sleepers?

Aaron Rouse might have a good shot at the starting SS position next year. Bigby played ok but I think hes a short term fix. Another guy that played pretty well that might be off the radar is A.Elam saftey of the Jets. He came on and started over Coleman half way through the season. Hes an aggressive player and is strong in run support. Check his tackle numbers from the time he took over that starting spot. I bring these guys up because I think they will give you consistant tackles which would be nice for your scoring system

• 3 weeks later...
Aaron Rouse might have a good shot at the starting SS position next year. Bigby played ok but I think hes a short term fix. Another guy that played pretty well that might be off the radar is A.Elam saftey of the Jets. He came on and started over Coleman half way through the season. Hes an aggressive player and is strong in run support. Check his tackle numbers from the time he took over that starting spot. I bring these guys up because I think they will give you consistant tackles which would be nice for your scoring system

Bigby was the defensive player of the month in December and is a lot more than a short term fix. Rousse isn't fast enough in my opinion to take over for Bigby.

Bigby was the defensive player of the month in December and is a lot more than a short term fix. Rousse isn't fast enough in my opinion to take over for Bigby.

but bigby did make some bonehead plays too...but you are the homer(i think)

but bigby did make some bonehead plays too...but you are the homer(i think)

I won't deny that Bigby made some bonehead plays, but those were in the first part of the season. For all intents and purposes, this was his first real action in the NFL. Over the past 6-7 games the boneheaded plays were at a minimum. He was hugh over the second half of the season. We can call me a homer all day, but I try to temper my expectations and be realistic... Saying that I'm not that high on Nick Collins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leon Williams?

The final two years on Browns ILB Andra Davis' contract have voided.

He'll be in a contract year and make $1.675 million in 2008. Willie McGinest also had his pay cut to $900,000 after not achieving certain bonus standards. The Cleveland Plain Dealer refers to both as "former starters." It looks like Leon Williams will be lining up next to D'Qwell Jackson more this year.

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/plaindeale....xml&coll=2

Griffin is owned.

As to Daniel Manning, I thought Mike Brown was the starter before the injury?

I like Tye Hill

Anyone know anything about Kelly Jennings? 1st rounder in 06 by Seattle

And What's up with Bobby Carpenter?

Jennings should be good to go. I have not seen anything indicating his injury to this knee needed surgery. I suspect he will be the start when the season opens.

A LB that may not have been pickup yet...which I think will have an impact this year for the Steelers is Lamar Woodley. When he played last year he played really well. They have a need at LB and unless they pick up an ace in the outside position I think it would be Woodley's to lose. Just my opinion.

A LB that may not have been pickup yet...which I think will have an impact this year for the Steelers is Lamar Woodley. When he played last year he played really well. They have a need at LB and unless they pick up an ace in the outside position I think it would be Woodley's to lose. Just my opinion.

Owner already. I think I filled my wholes at LB and DB...