[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So what are you going to do with your $300

Rebellab

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm guessing it will be capped and i'll be capped out ...

Married couples with about $170,000+ of taxable income still get partial rebates. Looks like there are $300 per kid "bonuses" too.

Dunno what I'll do with it, assuming I get anything. Probably just throw it at remaining CC debt, or add to the kids' school fund.

Married couples with about $170,000+ of taxable income still get partial rebates. Looks like there are $300 per kid "bonuses" too.

Dunno what I'll do with it, assuming I get anything. Probably just throw it at remaining CC debt, or add to the kids' school fund.

I'm still seeing the 150k reference. If its phased out starting at that point, is 170,000 the point that you get 6 cents/person?

I assume married with one child and not making more than 75K each means $1,500 for me.

How about we get one hundred huddlers together and throw it all in a pot and draw for the total. Might as well make someone rich. :D

That's a good plan. I'll hold the winnings until we draw a name. :wacko:

I'm still seeing the 150k reference. If its phased out starting at that point, is 170,000 the point that you get 6 cents/person?

Dunno. This recent Yahoo article states that the phase out would begin at the $150,000 mark for working couples, but that working couples with $174,000 of income would still get partial rebates. It also alludes to the possibility that folks with kids would have higher caps than those without. But obviously, nothing is final yet.

I'm spending it on Pron :D

...or paying down my CC from Cabo

like someone else said if it were 800 per I'd seriously consider a new TV.... :wacko:

I assume married with one child and not making more than 75K each means $1,500 for me.

How about we get one hundred huddlers together and throw it all in a pot and draw for the total. Might as well make someone rich. :wacko:

Or buy the Miami Dolphins.... I bet we could get them cheap....

I'm gonna pay down debt or put it into savings. :wacko:

Nice job. You just killed the American economy.

This is the reason that those with higher incomes will not be getting as much. Usually higher income is associated with higher intelligence, and intelligent people know to pay off debt as soon as the can with the exception of mortgages and possibly an 0% debt on a car on an electronic device. Where as poor people will use it to buy crap they don't need rather than paying off debt. I'm thinking it might be a good time to buy stocks like BUD, TAP, and BF.B.