[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 dead in Kirkwood, Mo Shooting

twiley

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/08/city.c...ting/index.html

What the hell is wrong with people these days? :wacko:

My mom lives in Kirkwood and was at the local Starbucks when it happened. She said about 30 police cars went zooming down the street to City Hall and they blocked off a 6 block area of the town. Kirkwood has had a string of bad press lately - Shawn Horbeck kidnapping, a cop killed, and now this. It's a shame because it's really a nice family community with amazing schools and houses. My wife and I are actually considering moving there.

As opposed to coming out and apologizing for your brother's terrible actions, you could just try to justify them:

Thornton's brother, Gerald, told CNN affiliate KMOV-TV in St. Louis that his brother had serious grievances with the city government.

"The only way that I can put it in a context that you might understand is that my brother went to war tonight with the people that were of the government that was putting torment and strife into his life," Thornton told KMOV.

"And he had spoke on it as best he could in the courts, and they denied him all access to the rights of protection, and therefore he took it upon himself to go to war and end the issue."

I love how everything in this Country is someone else's fault, and no one is ever accountable for their own actions. :wacko:

As opposed to coming out and apologizing for your brother's terrible actions, you could just try to justify them:

I love how everything in this Country is someone else's fault, and no one is ever accountable for their own actions. :wacko:

That line really pissed me off, it almost reads like they fully support what he did.

amen. Here's hoping the police keep an eye on the brother as well -- he didn't come across as being tooo far away from carrying on his brother's "war" ...