[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wed, March 12, 10:00 EST

untateve

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I guessed who was going home...

While not knowing w t flk chicken picatta is is bad, I'm thinking that knowing how to salt a dish is even worse.

I got super sick, real quick, of

chicken picatta dude and his whole schtick about working in a kitchen since he was 11

, and can't wait until

he

gets kicked off. I assume that's going to happen real quick, as the

"experienced"

rarely last as long as the

"educated"

on this program.

So far, I'm liking the faux hawk and the skinny redhead that might have tourettes as the early faves. They had a nice little rivalry "cooking" last night.

It's a little irritating to have the lesbian couple on there. Pisses me off that Bravo did this for that weak-ass story line.

That show was strong enough on it's own without having to resort to that asscrap. :wacko:

Edited by Chief Dick

It's a little irritating to have the lesbian couple on there. Pisses me off that Bravo did this for that weak-ass story line.

That show was strong enough on it's own without having to resort to that asscrap. :wacko:

I agree.

I don't care for the guy that lost the crab cake cook off. Seems like an ass. Why do people insist on using the F word on camera?

I agree.

I don't care for the guy that lost the crab cake cook off. Seems like an ass. Why do people insist on using the F word on camera?

He curses a lot, therefore he's cool. However, he's thinks he's god's gift to cooking, and he doesn't know the basic ingredients in MAYONAISE?? Tell us again in a string of curses how you're the best one in the group?

watched it late last night.. this group doesn't grab me as muh as the other 3..... asian dude looks like he has some talent. australian looks like he has some good ideas, he just needs to stay within the lines a little.

Caught the show last night and I agree with Bier about not being overly impressed with the group. I know pizza is tough to do but a majority of those pies looked absolutely disgusting.

No real hot chicks either. Nikki is the closest but her accent and that little lip curl thing is pretty annoying.

Duct tape and a dark room can cure that though. :wacko:

When I was a kid my aunt was a vegitarian and she said one day we were going to have pizza. I was so excited only to find out that it was a pizza pie with spinach stuffed in the pie :wacko:

Caught the show last night and I agree with Bier about not being overly impressed with the group. I know pizza is tough to do but a majority of those pies looked absolutely disgusting.

No real hot chicks either. Nikki is the closest but her accent and that little lip curl thing is pretty annoying.

Duct tape and a dark room can cure that though. :wacko:

yeah, i caught the rerun last night too....most of those pizzas were pathetic, several of them had like a 3 inch thick crust :D

and you're right about the chicks. seems like they're all ugly lesbos. :D

i knew the chick who got voted off wouldn't last long, but i was pretty surprised at who won the challenge. they edited the show to make it look like she was gonna bomb out, deer in the headlights look, shaking hands and all that. seems like she may actually be decent though.

What up Playa?

Whats up dog? How the Fam and the kid doing? C U in Vegas my friend. Hey where did you get your Avatar at I wan to use it for my mountain bike forum group

Edited by A.T.a.M

• 2 weeks later...