[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Those going to WCOFF

Bier Meister

some of us are starting to talk about hitting an upscale restaurant one of the nights we are there....

- i want to get a count of those interested

- want to get wcoff's itinerary (so we can figure which night is best)

- start researching and choosing a place

my preferrences:

- rather not do a steak house (they just do not seem very unique to me)

- i definitely have a west coast (norcal bias) and like places with those influences.

i will go with the flow and can find anything on any menu i will like

edit: will try to keep things "reasonable".... we can define this as we go

Edited by Bier Meister

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aureole: menu

nobhill

brennan's menu

le cirque= menu

bouchon menu

postrio menu

rm seafood - having trouble linking menu

fleur de lys- having trouble linking menu

craftsteak

Edited by Bier Meister

I'm probably game, but honestly, my tastes are pretty picky :wacko: so I probably wouldn't want to drop a lot of coin on food I only mildly enjoyed. I'll track the thread to see what y'all come up with, though.

while i am off to work right now.... i will post their home sites and menus as we go..........

:wacko: I think that's where I had my "good" dinner at my bachelor party. They had a private room, great food, and decent prices. twiley?

Yeah that's the place. I was meaning to get back there this past trip but never made it.

They had this awesome oyster sampler that had 7 different ones from all over the world. I think it was about $25 but well worth it and I also had a killer seafood gumbo there - $30.

It's a little pricey. :D

ETA: They have a bistro menu and an upstairs menu.

Edited by twiley

Aureole is the only one on that list that I have any experince with. While I would join you guys and go there, I would not set out trying to steer you all there. I mean it was good and I would not complain other than to say that I had a hard time with the menu. The fact is that I am way to picky and I tend to shy away from the very high end places since I might get surprised with something that I just don't want to eat.

I don't know the menus of any of the other places on the list but I will probably just fall back into a sit and watch this thread point of view.

The fact is that I am way to picky and I tend to shy away from the very high end places since I might get surprised with something that I just don't want to eat.

I don't know the menus of any of the other places on the list but I will probably just fall back into a sit and watch this thread point of view.

+1 for the most part

I don't care where we eat as long as we have a kick ass time.

:wacko:

:D

You pick up the first round and I'll pick up the first lap dance?