[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hooray, we can still torture people in the name of anti-terrorism

rajncajn

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at your ignorance in this matter. We are dealing with evil doers. In order to defeat them, we have to become evil doers as well. What I mean is, the only thing evil doers understand is evil. Put simply, if we don't become like the terrorists, the terrorists win. Do you understand now?

I'm surprised at your ignorance in this matter. We are dealing with evil doers. In order to defeat them, we have to become evil doers as well. What I mean is, the only thing evil doers understand is evil. Put simply, if we don't become like the terrorists, the terrorists win. Do you understand now?

I'm easily confused.

In a related question... when my 2 year old bites me, should I bite him back? Will this show him that biting is wrong?

I'm easily confused.

In a related question... when my 2 year old bites me, should I bite him back? Will this show him that biting is wrong?

I am happy that you are only ignorant and not stupid as ignorant people can learn. This post shows that you are learning. And yes, you should most definitely bite your son to teach him biting is wrong. In fact, not only should you bite him, but you may want to bite other siblings, his mother, perhaps even some of his toddler friends.

Torture sucks regardless of who practice it ...and we can guarantee all our future captured soldiers will be tortured , thanks to Bush and his criminal cabinet

Atomic do not bite your son ... Bite unta instead

yeah, I can't imagine anything cruel being done to our troops before we started water boarding.

I'm not sure. Are there any religious texts that could guide the practice of water boarding?

the Koran authorizes water boarding. I am pretty sure it is mentioned in Shinto scripture as well.

So you're saying he was for it?

I dunno, he may have been. He was definitely against us harming each other. If torture could prevent the nuking of New York I imagine he would have been for it.

I dunno, he may have been. He was definitely against us harming each other. If torture could prevent the nuking of New York I imagine he would have been for it.

This is why I am not religious. Jesus thought it was okay to fight evil by being evil. I disagree with this position.

When we begin to practice what we hate them for we become them.

So you are saying we awere worse than Hitler for invading him and causing him mental stress t the point he took his own life?