[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hooray, we can still torture people in the name of anti-terrorism

rajncajn

Why do you presume the goat is a she?? Since Polks is one of those family value republicans, I assume he is imagining the goat is a he....to fit into the paradigm.

I presume that the goat is a she because having sex with a male goat is just plain sick.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume that the goat is a she because having sex with a male goat is just plain sick.

WHy is that wronger/? If Jesus is about love and you love the male goat how does that differ from having anal relations with Warren Sapp or Charles Manson? If indeed if Jesus is just about love and no standars or laws that is.

WHy is that wronger/? If Jesus is about love and you love the male goat how does that differ from having anal relations with Warren Sapp or Charles Manson? If indeed if Jesus is just about love and no standars or laws that is.

Wait--now I'm confused. I thought Jesus was about torturing terrorists.

I think this thread officially jumped the shark. It was a good back and forth though :wacko:

But look--we went 9 pages without getting the thread locked. So long as this thread remains free, the terrorists have not won.

Well, how can we know if someone really does love they goat? If it is true love then it is not sinful according to your logic.

not sure is it written anywhere in Bible that loving an animal and having physcial relations with them is acceptable ...actually it says its not acceptable

Love is pure ..and with a Goat its not

I know you have read the BOOK ..and i know you are fishing

clearly the book outlines Love , and the way Jesus viewed Love and how Love is proclaimed ...and none of it ties into or coincides with beastality nor homosexuality

however i wont state that either one of those acts guarantees Hell ...I am not the Judge but i do beleive it to be wrong and or not right