[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For whomever asked

TheShiznit

can you point me to where in that article it mentions an offer of surrender made by the japanese which was rejected by the US? TIA.

It is stated in plain english...that is if you can read and understand it....as evidence by your error in the gun control thread.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you point me to where in that article it mentions an offer of surrender made by the japanese which was rejected by the US? TIA.

It is stated in plain english...that is if you can read and understand it....as evidence by your error in the gun control thread.

apparently i can't read or comprehend very well. so please quote for where that article, or any other you've linked to, mentions an offer of surrender made by the japanese which was rejected by the US. thanks.

it would be very helpful if you could answer my other earlier questions as well. on what date was this offer of surrender made? to whom was the offer communicated and by whom? did this person have the authority to make such an offer on behalf of the emperor? what were the terms of the surrender offered? were they offering an actual surrender, or a cease fire under which they would maintain power and territory? who, on behalf of the united states, said "no"?

apparently i can't read or comprehend very well. so please quote for where that article, or any other you've linked to, mentions an offer of surrender made by the japanese which was rejected by the US. thanks.

it would be very helpful if you could answer my other earlier questions as well. on what date was this offer of surrender made? to whom was the offer communicated and by whom? did this person have the authority to make such an offer on behalf of the emperor? what were the terms of the surrender offered? were they offering an actual surrender, or a cease fire under which they would maintain power and territory? who, on behalf of the united states, said "no"?

:wacko: pwned!

On behalf of everyone else in this thread, I offer a surrender to Shiznit.

We will all agree that Shiznit has won this debate, but in return, he must agree that he was wrong and everyone else was right.

Shiznit, are you willing to accept our surrender?

We will all agree that Shiznit has won this debate, but in return, he must agree that he was wrong and everyone else was right.

Well I was kind of thinking Shiznit was as likable as Az, as convincing as Randull, as on target as moneymakers, as neat as Swerski, and as charming as H8tank. But, who am I to stand in the way of a truce?

Well I was kind of thinking Shiznit was as likable as Az, as convincing as Randull, as on target as moneymakers, as neat as Swerski, and as charming as H8tank. But, who am I to stand in the way of a truce?

the swiss and homo lib need to stay out of this.

carry on with the fight!!!!!!!!!