[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TheHuddle vs. FantasySportsWire Baseball League

dukdown

We're changing this format. I'm going to be bringing in a team from FSW and we'll make it a challenge format. Still could use one more for thehuddle. Here's all the info if you're interested. This draft will be a live draft, which is always exciting.

League ID#: 49635

Password: huddle

Exact Draft Time: Saturday, March 1 at 9:40 am PST

Draft Type: Live

League Name: The Huddle v. FSW Challenge

Email Address: mcjones42@hotmail.com

Maximum Number of Teams: 16

Maximum Players on a Team: 27

Player Universe: All baseball

Maximum Moves: No maximum

Maximum Trades: No maximum

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head League

Waiver Time: 3 days

Last Trade Date: Sunday, August 17

Trade Reject Time: 2 days

Minimum Innings: 30

Roster Changes: Daily

Starting Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, DL, DL

Statistical Categories (Batters): Runs

Hits

Doubles

Home Runs

Runs Batted In

Stolen Bases

Walks

Batting Average

Statistical Categories (Pitchers): Wins

Losses

Saves

Strikeouts

Holds

Earned Run Average

(Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. You must make it available for the commish to adjust your teams settings. meaning, we can remove a player, or add a player if needed due to anything that may happen during the season. Make sure you click on the 'yes'.

What is a "DL"???? Defensive Lineman?

Why draft so early, next week? There's a lot of time before season starts.

Hmmm, dueling Huddle Baseball Leagues. Maybe we can stage a World Series at the end between the winners of the two leagues!

I don't see them as rivals at all. Most people will play in more than one baseball league a year. If you're looking to play in a free league also, this could be a fun league too. I'm really surprised at how little interest baseball receives on this board. $12 buck and you want Football only?

I will definitely work with people if we want to push the draft back but know that all the w/e dates have been taken. I also don't want to conflict with the ESPN draft in case anyone wanted to play in both leagues. Cool.

no one:

We are doing a live draft this year?

I don't know if I'll be able to play this year then. I probably will not have the time. Sorry

You don't have to be at the draft so that shouldn't be a problem. Just submit a list via the league website or even if you don't submit a list, ESPN has a list premade in case you don't show at the draft and don't do your own list.

dukdown:

We're changing this format. I'm going to be bringing in a team from FSW and we'll make it a challenge format. Still could use one more for thehuddle. Here's all the info if you're interested. This draft will be a live draft, which is always exciting.

I'm confused! (As usual) How many teams will be drafting? 8, 12, 16????