Hat Trick

Rumor......Favre considering comeback

You're a real dandy! I bet you wear driving gloves http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2525315

:wacko::D:D:D:D:D:D:smash::pokey::slap::guns::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The best f'n chefs in the world are male, and I bet they make a hell of a lot more jack than you, pal.

Besides, I don't quite understand why you'd deride someone so badly when they (among many others) are handing your head to you in this discussion/debate. I would think you'd be utterly humiliated getting your intellectual arse kicked by someone you consider to be an oven-mitt wearing Nancy.

Use your head. Everyone knows he'll never accept being a back up. There's no ned to post it.

Use your head. If GB doesn't want him start for them, fine. GB also doesn't want him standing on the sideline holding a clipboard either (they've basically reiterated to him they don't want him in camp). Allowing him into camp and putting him on the roster was their only option (once a large bribe failed) that doesn't have Favre landing on a team he's happy with (via trade or release) other than GB. Is everyone in this forum management?Does anyone in hear belong to a labor union? This is absurd. Why stop a man who wants to seek employment? :wacko:

The best f'n chefs in the world are male, and I bet they make a hell of a lot more jack than you, pal.

Besides, I don't quite understand why you'd deride someone so badly when they (among many others) are handing your head to you in this discussion/debate. I would think you'd be utterly humiliated getting your intellectual arse kicked by someone you consider to be an oven-mitt wearing Nancy.

Because of course you know what my income level is DD. And I'm trying to see where you are kicking my arse. Basically everything I've said was going to happen has so far. When I've asked you for an appropriate counterpoint, you vanish for a few hours and pop back on, and drop your standard dribble. You are a goofy dude :wacko::D

man, big ornery mccrackho is gonna win newbie tool of the year in a LANDSLIDE this year.

:wacko: He has been here for a while, also was known as the maestro.

What, is detlef decorating your solarium? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2525315

:D:wacko::smash::D:pokey::D:slap::D:guns::D:rofl::D:rofl:

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

man, big ornery mccrackho is gonna win newbie tool of the year in a LANDSLIDE this year.

I guess I'm a newbie. What's your sign up date and member #?

:D He has been here for a while, also was known as the maestro.

Among many others. Maestro was a favorite. Not quite pompous enough though. :D

I considered :wacko: gilbert gottfried :D but it had already been done

I guess I'm a newbie.

You're not a newbie tool, you only play one on this board. Having others misunderstand is perfectly reasonable. Hell, you still may win in a landslide just because you've got the tool part nailed down so well it may overwhelm the lack of qualification as a noob.

You're not a newbie tool, you only play one on this board. Having others misunderstand is perfectly reasonable. Hell, you still may win in a landslide just because you've got the tool part nailed down so well it may overwhelm the lack of qualification as a noob.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wacko:

1650 posts in 7 years, I'm now realizing those must have all been some terrible posts. You know UT? You just joined him pal. Don't even bother responding cause nobody cares W_T_F you think or say about me or anyone else on here.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Big Ernie McCracken.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder Big Ernie McCracken

Edited by Hat Trick

1650 posts in 7 years, I'm now realizing those must have all been some terrible posts. You know UT? You just joined him pal. Don't even bother responding cause nobody cares W_T_F you think or say about me or anyone else on here.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Big Ernie McCracken.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder Big Ernie McCracken

Congrats on all your "welcome the new member posts" you are a d-bag :wacko:http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2545132

Although I am thoroughly enjoying this one :D

Methinks the meeting didn't go very well...

In a telling interview with ESPN, Brett Favre seems to have accepted the fact that "best thing for this team is for us to part ways."

"We're at a stalemate," Favre told ESPN's Chris Mortensen sometime on Tuesday. Favre is believed to be talking with McCarthy right now. "Mike and I both agreed last night that me being out there is a distraction and will continue to be a distraction. We all know the reason I'm here is because the commissioner [Roger Goodell] reinstated me so we have a lot of things to figure out. It's simple and complicated, both at the same time."

Favre's take on the thought that he and Aaron Rodgers would compete in training camp for the starting job:

"Mike told me, hey, we're a better team with you on it but wanted to know if I have a problem with an open competition," Favre said. "I don't have a problem with competing -- you know that, but Aaron should be the starter right now because he's been out here all this time. This is more than about an open competition and I can do that, absolutely, but this is going to be mass confusion and that's not good for this team.

"I'll practice my butt off, if it comes to that, and I think we all know what the end result will be, but this probably isn't going to work. And I truly understand that if I was in Mike's shoes, I'd see it basically the same way he sees it, I'm sure. And I think if he was in my shoes, he'd see it my way. I think we both agree on that.

"They want to know if I'm committed but I want to know if they're 100 percent committed. The problem is that there's been a lot of damage done and I can't forget it. Stuff has been said, stories planted, that just aren't true. Can I get over all that? I doubt it."

ESPN also pressed Favre on what stories have been "planted," and it wrote:

Favre alluded to the reports that said he waffled on un-retiring in late March or early April. He said that's "just not the way it went down, at all."

He also expressed anger with the stories that alleged he had a team-issued cell phone that showed the Vikings were tampering with him.

"Again, that was bull on both parts," he said.

"Then," Favre said, "they tried to buy me off to stay retired." This is in reference to the Packers $20 million marketing deal they proposed in the offseason but discussed again last Wednesday.

He added, "So they can say they welcome me back but, come on, the way they've treated me tells you the truth. They don't want me back, so let's move on. I don't know where it's headed. We'll see."

One source close to Favre said today that Favre sensed something wasn't quite right when he came to the Family Night scrimmage Sunday night and the the team didn't want him near the locker room or on the field, when Favre wanted to say hi to teammates like Donald Driver.

Edited by budlitebrad

He added, "So they can say they welcome me back but, come on, the way they've treated me tells you the truth. They don't want me back, so let's move on. I don't know where it's headed. We'll see."

Okay, since Favre is so big on the truth, let's see how it works going the other way: Let's all be completely candid and have Brett admit that he wants to play for MIN and only MIN and has done everything in his power to make that happen regardless of how it affected GB.

I see Favre keeps leaking to the media too. Nice Brett.

Now ESPN is reporting Brett is leaving Lambeau and his family will be meeting with team officials.

I'd imagine talks with Tampa will heat up,at least on GB's behalf. Whether or not Favre goes there, will remain to be seen. He's got his connection with Gruden and I'd imagine Favre is familiar with some of the playbook and terminology. At least GB could avoid the circus of Favre in Lambeau wearing different colors, but week 4 would be interesting. Maybe Favre,Gruden, and Allen are using Minny as a smoke screen to drive the price down for TB :wacko:

ESPN makes me sick. They are cherry picking Rodgers limited stats to find the worst ones they can find. They said his long passes give him a 34 passer rating.

These people certainly aren't unbiased and aren't reporters. :wacko:

How about reporting he almost won the Dallas game after Favre tried giving it away?

So, I guess Favre won't be showing up for practice today. I think that if he really wants to force the Packers to release him, then he is going to have to show up for practice and disrupt the team. He might look like an ass for doing it, but that's his strongest hand right now if he really wants his release.

I think that if he really wants to force the Packers to release him, then he is going to have to show up for practice and disrupt the team. He might look like an ass for doing it, but that's his strongest hand right now if he really wants his release.

They could always ban him from the facilities. It's happened to one of Bus Cook's clients before and I doubt the Packers want to be on the hook for his salary if he gets injured.

Edited by budlitebrad

ESPN's Ed Werder says that the Packers and Buccaneers are currently discussing a Brett Favre trade.

ESPN's Ed Werder says that the Packers and Buccaneers are currently discussing a Brett Favre trade.

Hello ratings in Week 4.