Hat Trick

Rumor......Favre considering comeback

Only if the Jets the cut him and I don't think that will happen unless he starts making a distraction like he did last year.

They probably won't cut him unless he wants to retire as a Packer but then GB would pick him up(or he'd be traded there).

Well, the Vikings are only one competent QB away from the SB and his former QB coach is their OC.

I've been saying for a while, it will never happen but would be very weird and yet hilarious to see the reaction of both Viking and Packer fans with that move...

:wacko:

He's coming back. He will never retire on his own terms and will have to be dragged off the feild, or injured for him to retire.

I'm no longer wishing devestating injury on him, so no one get upset, I just don't think he rides off into the sunset on his own.

I never saw this coming.

Glazer's twitter:

Favre has told teammates he will NOT play this season, citing wear and tear on his body. Team is hoping he will change his mind

Over/under on how many times this changes?

So who exactly are the teammates he contacted?

I think it was a receiver over at Oak Grove HS.

Edited by budlitebrad

He's coming back. He will never retire on his own terms and will have to be dragged off the feild, or injured for him to retire.

I'm no longer wishing devestating injury on him, so no one get upset, I just don't think he rides off into the sunset on his own.

I agree with the last quote. He'll have to be told to quit.