[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are gas prices where you live?

Randall

No one in a million years will be able to guess what I paid today per gallon to fill up...

:wacko::D:D:brew:

:D:Dyawn::lol:

$2.999

:):D:lol::lol:

:bash::bash::bash::lol:

what is sad is that i am actually happy about paying $3 bucks for a gallon of gas....

We have a Farm Fresh(grocery store) that has pumps and today they ran a special

at the $2.99(up to 15 gallons)....normally they have items that when you purchase you save

up to 10 cents/gallon...the wait was about 20-25mins....across the street at the

East Coast there was no wait but then again they were $3.479

unfortunately i was only able to squeeze a bit more then 13 gallons into my explorer

Edited by keggerz

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/IndustryInf...9343&page=1

But if you take a closer look at each dollar invested and how much is earned, Dougher said the oil industry earns a lot less than some other major industries. API says its members earn about 8.3 cents per dollar invested, compared to 18.4 cents for pharmaceutical manufacturers and 19.1 cents for beverage and tobacco producers.

THOSE EVIL OIL COMPANIES!!!!!!

Any one want to take a guess at what kind of profit margin Starbucks was posting in its heyday, you guys should go out and boycott them for taking advantage of the consumer by jacking up the price of coffee all for the sake of making a dollar.

Edited by SEC=UGA

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/IndustryInf...9343&page=1

Any one want to take a guess at what kind of profit margin Starbucks was posting in its heyday, you guys should go out and boycott them for taking advantage of the consumer by jacking up the price of coffee all for the sake of making a dollar.

I did, I bought coffee beans from the store and made my on coffee....so should I try making my own gasoline?

• 4 weeks later...
4.89.......close to 5.00, have not seen it below 4.35 for reg......just depends on where you go as it seems to vary to 5.00 in SoFlo.

Jeez....and I thought our prices were bad! :wacko:

:wacko: Please tell me you guys aren't surprised by this. Please tell me you understand the basic principles of supply and demand. Please tell me you don't drive a hummer, or any large SUV or pickup, by yourself, 20 miles each way to work...In the end, this price correction (which is what it is) will help our country in the long run, it's a wake up call that is long overdue.

Bash away...