[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

There is a Aqua update from April 15th visit to the hospital if you click here.

I got this in my mail today from Aqualungs wife.

Don't know if you are the right person. This is Aqualung's wife and I think I remember him mentioning you. I wanted to let all of his friends on the Huddle know that he is having serious health problems. He was diagnosed with Lymphoma in January and since then, the disease has made him completely paralyzed. He is in West Penn Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. He is getting chemotherapy and other treatments. He has been on a respirator for 5 weeks now and since he is paralyzed, he is unable to communicate. The doctors are still hopeful that the paralysis will reverse once they get the cancer under control. I will try to keep you posted. This is the first I've been home in 6 weeks and I will take his laptop back with me. Not sure how to do this so I hope it works.

Aqua is a very old timer here at the Huddle and is a great guy. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.

Edited by Skippy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this in my mail today from Aqualungs wife.

Aqua is a very old timer here at the Huddle and is a great guy. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.

Oh wow. I will.