[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

I just saw this thread, and just want to let you know that were all here for you in any way we can help. Hang tight dude. Get better! If there is anything I can do, by all means let me know.

Edited by peepinmofo

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Aqua's wife. Thank you for all your thoughts & prayers. I will be returning to the hospital tomorrow. I am taking his laptop with me so I can read him all your posts. He is at West Penn Hospital, 4800 Friendship Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15224, room E701. Cards would be great. He always gets a big smile when I show him the cards he gets. He is really trying to hang in there.

Mrs. Aqua,

Aqua and I have a lot in common. First from a union standpoint, secondly from a machinist viewpoint, and thirdly from an age standpoint! Please tell him Tommy (rocknrobn26), as he called me, said "Get well quick"!

A healing card is forthcoming.

Tom Robin

Aqua,

Your Huddle brethren are behind you to not only win the battle, but the whole damn war. Stay tough and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you now and always. Hang in there. We'll keep your chair warm for ya.

I just got off the phone with Aqua's wife. She sounds like a wonderful person but I can hear it in her voice that she is taking a beating. It has been something like six weeks since she had been home. Aqua is at a hospital here in Pittsburgh and the Lung's live about three hours away. This has to be very tough on her without the being away from home part but add that and this is extra tough.

I am going to make a seperate thread but anyone that wants to help them out with a little donation, (his wife told me that flowers are not permitted on is floor), can feel free to send me a paypal at Skippyffl@hotmail.com. I will keep you name and add it to a card that I will give to Mrs. Lung.

As for Aqua, she said that he is very happy when she reads him cards that he gets in the mail so re-read this part from his wife: He is at West Penn Hospital, 4800 Friendship Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15224, room E701. Cards would be great. He always gets a big smile when I show him the cards he gets. He is really trying to hang in there.

Get out there and get him a card and send to to that address with Richard Fremer in place of Aqualung where the name should go. Get busy with this as I am going to see him in a few days and when I get there I want to see cards from the huddle everywhere.

I'm pretty sure aqua and I had our fair share of stupid arguments, but he's definetly in my prayers.

I butted heads with him prob more than all other huddlers combined and I look foreard to doing it again. He has a lot of game.

I've started a thread at a neighboring site hosted by DD & JB, I won't post a link to it out of respect to Dorey & Walters but I think most of you know what I'm talking about.

I've had the pleasure of playing with/trading with/fighting with Aqua in the BOTH league "RAGE" since 1999. I'll come right out and say that I've never met Rich in person but I can tell you that I don't think it would change my opinion of him if I did. Aqua (or Rich) has always been an inspiration to me. Sure he's an old fart, but so am I. He's all that's good in this thing that we call life. I have nothing but good prayers for him and his family.

Please say a prayer for our fellow "Huddler" if you can, and if you find it financially feasable, a small donation to the family can not hurt.

Thanks again,

Penguin

I've started a thread at a neighboring site hosted by DD & JB, I won't post a link to it out of respect to Dorey & Walters but I think most of you know what I'm talking about.

I've had the pleasure of playing with/trading with/fighting with Aqua in the BOTH league "RAGE" since 1999. I'll come right out and say that I've never met Rich in person but I can tell you that I don't think it would change my opinion of him if I did. Aqua (or Rich) has always been an inspiration to me. Sure he's an old fart, but so am I. He's all that's good in this thing that we call life. I have nothing but good prayers for him and his family.

Please say a prayer for our fellow "Huddler" if you can, and if you find it financially feasable, a small donation to the family can not hurt.

Thanks again,

Penguin

This is the gospel! I could not have said it any better. Aqua is one of the best guys to have in a league and all around a great person.

I am giving this thread this bump to add that his wife told me that she is taking his notebook down to Pittsburgh with her so that she can read him this thread. Anything that you want Aqua to hear can and should be posted in this thread.

Several of you have sent paypals already. :wacko: However, if you are not someone that I normally exchange paypal with please put your huddle name in there somewhere so that I can add it to a card that I will give Mrs. Aqua.

Thank you so much for alerting us to what was going on through Skippy. He is in our thoughts and prayers and so are you.

Let's hope for some good news. Get well Aqua.