[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

Haven't had the pleasure of being in a league with Aqua or exchanging much banter with him on the boards but it sure sounds like he's a helluva guy. News like this puts things into perspective, I wish Aqua and his family all the best and can't wait to hear how tough this guy was by pulling through this. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts and prayers headed your way Audrey. Stay strong and keep the faith. You may feel alone now but you are not, as all of us on the board have been touched by your husband in some way; and there must be countless others who feel the same. I've not had the pleasure of meeting Rich but in reading previous posts, I see what a heck of a guy he is. He'll feed off your strength and kick this disease to the curb.

Good luck and God Bless!

Edited by The Wolf

This is Aqua's wife. I wanted to let you know I read all of your posts to him this afternoon. Got big smiles and a few tears from him. I know it really boosted his spirits. THANKS SO MUCH!

Thank you for the update!

This is Aqua's wife. I wanted to let you know I read all of your posts to him this afternoon. Got big smiles and a few tears from him. I know it really boosted his spirits. THANKS SO MUCH!

:wacko: Fantastic

To all....

If you got a couple of extra bucks....Send it to Skippy for Aqua! He will funnel it to Audrey. I'm sure every nickel will be appreciated. We need this guy back on the boards! Prayers and best wishes will help.....A LOT!

Peace!

rr26

Positive vibes, thoughts, and prayers coming his way. :wacko:

...and also from Alaska...sending warm positive vibs your way Aqua, wife and family.

Yo Aqualung/or Wife of Aqualung...great to see you online...how's he doing?

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: devilwoman, tbimm, aqualung

Edited by devilwoman

Thinking of both Aqua & the Mrs tonight as well as Az. Sending out a prayer before I doze off for the night. I wish there was more we could do to lend our support, but I know the words & thoughts do help. Stay strong all, take heart in knowing we're thinking of you and take care.

While I'm sure we want / need him back on the boards ASAP, his wife and family need him home more.

Remember, Mr. Lung, that much of life is simply a war of attrition. It helps to know that you are loved and respected by so many!

...and also from Alaska...sending warm positive vibs your way Aqua, wife and family.

Yo Aqualung/or Wife of Aqualung...great to see you online...how's he doing?

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: devilwoman, tbimm, aqualung

I am sure that is Mrs. Aqualung. She is probably keeping him updated on his thread.

Hang in there get better buddy!

I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I will put you in our prayers and hope for your recovery. Hopefully, your wife can keep the board updated with your progress.