[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chappy
I just saw this now. My prayers are with Aqua & his wife.

On board with this 100%. I don't know Aqua too well at all but hope everything works out the best way possible for him and his wife. Stay strong!

I am very sad to hear this, Aqua hang in there brother! Prayers on the way.

Wow, this is sad news....my thoughts and prayers are joining the others already with Aqualung. May they give him strength!

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j154/twileyx/th_Aqua.gif

Keggerz contacted me this morning about doing something additional to show our support. Pass it on....

Avatar changed. Great idea !!! This place is amazing in times of need. :wacko:

Aqualung and the Mrs. , you continue to be in my family's prayers.

Wow. Sorry to aqualung, his friends and family. All the best brother. Here's to hoping that God has some fantastic plans for you and that plans keep you posting here at the huddle. We'll keep you, your friends and family in our prayers.

Hey Aqua and Mrs Aqua: I don't check in here often but I am glad I did today. I have been in Rage with Brother Aqua since we started the league and I have always felt a special kindship with Rich cuz we are kinda the ole farts and blue collar hero's amongst the boys. My heart and prayers goes out to you and your family. I was kinda hoping I would get invited down to the "Fish Camp" one of these days. I still remember the Mystery Huddler thread and that pic of Rich, was he standing in the middle of a creek or taking a dump? Anyway all the good vibes I got are heading down from Michigan, all my love brother.

This shows how old school Aqua is. bOb of nOrth comes out of hibernation to wish our brethren well.

bOb - I ruined Aqua's 15 minutes of fame by knowing it was him. I know my PA woods and I just knew that was him. I pulled a Big John like guess and got him about 5 minutes after the pic was posted. Oh the old days. Next thing you know Bumbo and Team will show up with Griz and RobDor.

Thanks to Skip for pointing me to this thread in an email because I don't check in here often enough to have noticed it.

I just wanted to say that I am another fellow RAGE league member that has had the privilege of playing FF with Aqua for like a decade now so this news hit pretty hard and I just wanted to drop by and let you and your wife know that you will be in my entire family's thoughts and prayers tonight.

oh, and if you're in need of a good laugh, I could post your Rage roster here for you good buddy. :wacko:

Hey Rich! Don't forget that you, me, and Skippy are supposed to play golf next time I'm back in the Maryland/Pennsylvania area. So do what the Mrs tells you and get well soon.

We're all thinking and praying for you my good friend.

(PS Thanks Skip, for the heads up!)

Obviously the circumstances aren't the most favorable, but it's awesome to see old-timers and people that don't frequent the "public" part of the boards to come wish Aqua well. Deep down, I'm sure that is making a difference. Continued thoughts and prayers going out to you, Aqua. We're all thinking of you here!

Obviously the circumstances aren't the most favorable, but it's awesome to see old-timers and people that don't frequent the "public" part of the boards to come wish Aqua well. Deep down, I'm sure that is making a difference. Continued thoughts and prayers going out to you, Aqua. We're all thinking of you here!

yep, very nice to see the support. Keep strong Mr. and Mrs. Aqua.

I agree . Its always good to see the low member # guys pop in once and a while if they dont frequent the main boards.

I don't usually spend much time in The Tailgate. I am fairly new to the Huddle - about 4 years. I've never met aqualung but please know that I will be keeping his family and him in my prayers. May God hold all of you close during this hard time. May you feel His love and compassion.

God bless you all!