[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice she usually sings with her tatoos covered up and then shows them on the next show when there is no voting.

She has covered 'part' of her tats only one time, and it was this week. She shows them off to get the skank vote. She should have gone home.

Tonight, the music of Andrew Lloyd Weber :wacko::D

Syesha Mercado -- "One Rock & Roll Too Many" from Starlight Express

David Cook -- "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera

Carly Smithson -- "Jesus Christ Superstar"

Brooke White -- "You Must Love Me" from the film adaptation of "Evita"

Jason Castro -- "Memory" from Cats. FYI, the official title is NOT "Memories."

David Archuleta -- "Think of Me" from Phantom of the Opera.

I think that Brooke could be in big trouble. However, I think that Carly could be going home. Yes it was probably one of her best performances but I just think she probably has the smallest following voting for her.

Syesha - hit it strong this week. Not surprising that she did well, hope the voters agree. Sexy.

Castro - heavy breathing was accentuated. Seems like a forgettable performance.

Brooke - Wow, dorked it up again. Forgot her words. Hasn't had a good week for a month and a half. More emotion than normal though.

Archie - technically sound yet again. He can't do the looong warble and he still can't move on stage. But he's good.

Carly - Fun and upbeat. Still looks pissed at times, but very nice over-all. Covered her tats too.

Cook - Hella nice. Unexpected for him. The high school theater in him shone through.

Bottom 3: Brooke, Castro, and since I have to pick a 3rd, Syesha. I think she did better than Archie, but less of a vote.

Brooke should be gone.

Edited by Riffraff

If it's based solely on last night's performances (which I guess it never is, but just for argument's sake) - bottom 3 IMO should be Brooke, Jason and David Cook. I didn't get Randy's glowing review of Cook's performance, I thought he was just OK...but far better than either Jason or Brooke, one of them should be gone after last night IMO.

I thought Syesha was the strongest last night, although I liked Carly alot too (in part because it was the only song I recognized, but I liked her energy and enthusiasm, it looked like she was having a good time with it which energized the crowd I thought). I thought Archuleta did the best job of "making it contemporary", to borrow Simon's phrase, so he gets some points for that.

Edited by Easy n Dirty

If it's based solely on last night's performances (which I guess it never is, but just for argument's sake) - bottom 3 IMO should be Brooke, Jason and David Cook. I didn't get Randy's glowing review of Cook's performance, I thought he was just OK...but far better than either Jason or Brooke, one of them should be gone after last night IMO.

I thought Syesha was the strongest last night, although I liked Carly alot too (in part because it was the only song I recognized, but I liked her energy and enthusiasm, it looked like she was having a good time with it which energized the crowd I thought). I thought Archuleta did the best job of "making it contemporary", to borrow Simon's phrase, so he gets some points for that.

Castro over Cook? :wacko:

Tonight's episode sucked big time. I feel ghey enough for watching this damn show but tonight I feel like a flamer.

Freakin' American Idol singing broadway music. Kill me now please.

Yes I agree. I had wild sex with the wife after the show, mostly to prove my manhood. I was not really in the mood, maybe it was the Gheyness of the songs. :wacko:

Going from coaching a 12 year old little league game earlier in the night to watching that was really weird. Thank goodness for the DVR. I watched the show in about 15 minutes. I think I need another shower.

They need to do a better job with the choice of music they make them perform.

Yes I agree. I had wild sex with the wife after the show, mostly to prove my manhood. I was not really in the mood, maybe it was the Gheyness of the songs. :wacko:

I tried to prove my manhood but the wife just called me a ghey and kicked me out of the bedroom. I may be SOL until tomorrow night when I watch Lost and The Office. If those shows don't prove my manhood I don't know what does.