[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Time, Any Place Dynasty/IDP 16 team draft going on now

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, still looking for about 3-5 for the sister league.

I am not planning on joining the sister league. But if someone is unsure about participating because they have not gotten involved in something like this before, or are unsure of themselves for any other reason I would be happy to assist at least through the veteran draft and until they are comfortable with the rules.

I will only help out one team. I don't want to create a conflict of interest.

:wacko: I wonder who we might be able to get to write up a draft review of all the teams....

EDIT: and maybe compare the 2 leagues in terms of strategic approach...

That is great of you to do that Nick. Thank you! :D

:D

If somebody has time and really wants to compare the teams, a post of hypothetical opening day lineups might be worthwhile but this may be better left until after the rookie draft. I'll try to tackle it if and when I have time.

That is great of you to do that Nick. Thank you! :D

:wacko:

If somebody has time and really wants to compare the teams, a post of hypothetical opening day lineups might be worthwhile but this may be better left until after the rookie draft. I'll try to tackle it if and when I have time.

I don't think a league member would make the most objective analyst here...

I'd be willing to help out also. Those that can't do, teach.

+1, although I'll be the first to say that Bronco and Nick are much better than me, however, they're both arrogant condescending pricks, so if you want to suck at the league but have civil and fun discussions, send me a PM. :wacko:

+1, although I'll be the first to say that Bronco and Nick are much better than me, however, they're both arrogant condescending pricks, so if you want to suck at the league but have civil and fun discussions, send me a PM. :wacko:

+1 on all accounts, except the "much better than me" crack. That pisses me off.

Speaking of which, we have an opening in MSHB if anyone is interested in doing one of these drafts on a yearly basis & putting a true test to your IDP & drafting skills. :D

Spammer :wacko:

I'm very interested. If there is still an opening, shoot me PM. I was steered here by Keggerz.

Lucky for you, we won't hold that against you. :wacko: And we currently have about 2-3 spots open right now. I will PM you the basics.

Lucky for you, we won't hold that against you. :wacko: And we currently have about 2-3 spots open right now. I will PM you the basics.

and just when i was ready to send you a trade offer too