[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F'k the NHL

jaxfactor

Pens with the Sweeeeeeeeep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:wacko::brew:

A broom graemlin would be perfect here. :D My only regret is that I only got to see game one. Followed the play by play on Sportsline. Now I'm hoping the Caps win. The Pens and Caps in round 2. Ovechkin vs Sid the Kid and Geeno. Now if Philly wins, the Rangers beat the Devils(looks like they're on their way), and Montreal disposes of Boston(very likely), we'll be facing the Rangers. That will be one tough series.

No matter what others think, I still think the top teams in the east can hang with the west in the finals.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm hoping the Caps win. The Pens and Caps in round 2. Ovechkin vs Sid the Kid and Geeno. Now if Philly wins, the Rangers beat the Devils(looks like they're on their way), and Montreal disposes of Boston(very likely), we'll be facing the Rangers.

Me thinks in will be:

MTL v. PHI and PIT v. NYR for some great 2nd round match-ups. But, of course, anything can happen.

Congrats to the Pens for getting through.

Hopefully the Blueshirts can join the next round Friday night.

Me thinks in will be:

MTL v. PHI and PIT v. NYR for some great 2nd round match-ups. But, of course, anything can happen.

If there's any team that scares me as a Pens fan, it's the Rangers.

Pens with the Sweeeeeeeeep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:wacko::D

Good series, not much adversity though, plus they'll have a lot of downtime now, which can be either a good or a bad thing. I'm glad they won, but this is just the first step of hopefully a long journey. Yeah, I'm happy, but they have A LOT of work left.

If there's any team that scares me as a Pens fan, it's the Rangers.

All the teams that are looking good to advance now (Flyers, Rangers, Montreal) scare me a great deal. However, if Fleury keeps playing well, the Penguins are going to be tough to beat. Like Hugh One said, it will be interesting to see how this time off affects the Pens. Also, I loved the way the Pens kept the foot on the gas against Ottawa, but, they were playing a team that they were clearly better than, I'll be interested to see if they keep up that aggression against a more formidable opponent. Can't wait for the next series. :wacko: Go Pens !!!!!! :D

Well, unless the Bruins can string 2 more wins in a row over the Habs(highly unlikely) or the Caps can string 3 in a row over the Flyers(again unlikely), the Pens will be facing the Rangers. That's ok. Bring it on blue crew. The black and gold awaits. Looks like we'll both be rested.

Well, unless the Bruins can string 2 more wins in a row over the Habs(highly unlikely) or the Caps can string 3 in a row over the Flyers(again unlikely), the Pens will be facing the Rangers. That's ok. Bring it on blue crew. The black and gold awaits. Looks like we'll both be rested.

Sig line bet? :wacko:

:wacko:

:D

Me thinks in will be:

The flyers NEED to win game 6 in Philly, otherwise I think we're looking at a Caps win in game 7 of the series. :wacko:

The flyers NEED to win game 6 in Philly, otherwise I think we're looking at a Caps win in game 7 of the series. :wacko:

Home ice has not meant much so far in the playoffs. I still think the Flyers win one of the next two games.

The Montreal Boston matchup has turned into quite series, though.

Home ice has not meant much so far in the playoffs. I still think the Flyers win one of the next two games.

The Montreal Boston matchup has turned into quite series, though.

Although home ice doesn't mean too much in the NHL, I think momentum means a lot and the Caps will have it if they win game 6.

Although home ice doesn't mean too much in the NHL, I think momentum means a lot and the Caps will have it if they win game 6.

What is it with Philadelphia teams in playoffs. It is like the closer they get to a championship, they stop, realize their from Philadelphia and then choke....

:wacko: