[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F'k the NHL

jaxfactor

What is it with Philadelphia teams in playoffs. It is like the closer they get to a championship, they stop, realize their from Philadelphia and then choke....

:D

:D

I think its funny that Penguins fans think the first round is close to a championship. :wacko:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its funny that Penguins fans think the first round is close to a championship. :wacko:

These days it is. :D The Lemiuex days seem like a long time ago.

Please don't lump me in with Menudo. :brew:

I fail to see where I even mentioned the Penguins :D ....and trust me, I know they have a long way to go towards getting the cup

I was simply taking advantage of an opportunity to rip on Philadelphia :D

Sig line bet? :wacko:

Sorry it took so long to get back here. I don't do sig line bets. Hell, the way things are going we may not even face the Blue Crew anyway. Philly just tied the game as I type. I'm not a rich man, but I'd put up a small cash wager against you only.

Wow! What a first period in DC! Caps kill off a full 2 min 5-on-3. It only gets better from here on out fellas!

rooting for me is very easy now with my two teams out of the playoffs

I will root very passionately for whomever plays the Rangers

The Flyers win !!!

Feel free to use my avatar & welcome aboard :wacko:

Great series. How exciting is Ovechkin??!! Damn that kid can skate. I was really looking forward to seeing him play another round but the Pens/Rangers series will be a good one.

The question remains, which two teams will make the Eastern Conference Finals and have the right to be the second best team in the NHL?

Great series. How exciting is Ovechkin??!! Damn that kid can skate. I was really looking forward to seeing him play another round but the Pens/Rangers series will be a good one.

The question remains, which two teams will make the Eastern Conference Finals and have the right to be the second best team in the NHL?

:wacko: