[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official WCOFF/Las Vegas Thread!

rocknrobn26

I'll start it: (Can we pin this?)

When are you coming/leaving?

Where are you staying?

Big Dinner? On what night? Where?

Where are we watching Sunday NFL?

Group get together?

When are you coming/leaving? Sept. 6th. - Sept 9th.

Where are you staying? Flamingo

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? Yes....Saturday?....I don't care as long as it's not sushi or Mexican!

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? I'm open, but gotta watch ma Bears on Sunday night!! Tepanyaki, German, or Tapas is good![/i]

Group get together?[/b] I'll prolly miss that due to my late arrival on Saturday!

Airfares right now are :wacko: But I don't care. I missed last year, but thru the grace of God I WILL BE THERE!

C'mon boys lets hear ya!

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you coming/leaving? Thursday night to monday afternoon

Where are you staying? To be determined, but likely the Hilton where WOFF is being held or Treasure island

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? Yes, prob Sat is best, and I am open to whatever, not a sushi or seafood fan, but can usually find something. We will prob need to make reservations for a large party Saturday ngiht, so we'll need to get solid commitments ahead of time and make a decision.!

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? Wherever group decides i will make it, but I plan to head over to Treasure island after the afternoon games for a poker tourney and late night poker.

Group get together?[/b] I'm in, traditionally has been done Friday late afternoon/evening

When are you coming/leaving? Thursday late afternoon to Monday afternoon

Where are you staying? The Hilton

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? I'm up for anything.

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? Anywhere I can watch the Bolts play Carolina

Group get together? I like Friday night, but again I'm up for anything.

When are you coming/leaving? Thursday around 1:30pm to Monday 12:30pm

Where are you staying? The Hilton Vacation Club right next door to the HIlton

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? Doesn't matter to me. I eat anything. Check the Food and Beverage forum. We have a pinned thread on restaurants.

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? Wherever the group decides

Group get together?I bolded this one mainly because a majority of us that are there sans wife typically hangout the entire weekend but we will need to plan something for those that won't be with the "party" group.

Edited by twiley

Just booked my flight. I'm not a hugh fan of Southwest but they have a Fall special going on right now giving you 10% off in addition to their web specials so I got a round trip nonstop flight for $290. AA wanted $397 so I figure it's a decent deal.

FALL SPECIAL ENDS TODAY!!!!!

Edited by twiley

When are you coming/leaving? Sept. 6th. - Sept 9th.

Where are you staying? Flamingo

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? Yes....Saturday?....I don't care as long as it's not sushi or Mexican!

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? I'm open, but gotta watch ma Bears on Sunday night!! Tepanyaki, German, or Tapas is good![/i]

Group get together?[/b] I'll prolly miss that due to my late arrival on Saturday!

Airfares right now are :wacko: But I don't care. I missed last year, but thru the grace of God I WILL BE THERE!

C'mon boys lets hear ya!

Hey RR, I'm not sure if this is a good price but you may want to hop on it.

Pricing

Passenger

Type Trip Routing Type of Fare Base Fare

Fare

Discount

of 10%

Adjusted

Fare U.S.

Taxes PFC Security

Fee1 Passenger(s) Total

Adult Depart MDW-LAS Wanna Get Away $137.67 $13.77 $123.90 $12.79 $4.50 $2.50 1 $143.69

Return LAS-MDW Wanna Get Away $137.67 $13.77 $123.90 $12.80 $4.00 $2.50 1 $143.20

Total $275.34 $27.54 $247.80 $25.59 $8.50 $5.00 $286.89

1 Security Fee is the government-imposed September 11th Security Fee.

Edited by twiley

Hey RR, I'm not sure if this is a good price but you may want to hop on it.

I just checked SWA last night, and their schedule only went thru August. Plus I have a $235 credit w/ them, but I have to use it before 8/4/2008 or pay $50 to keep it for an additional year. Back in a bit......

Edit for:

Nope Sept. is still blocked/grayed out. I don't think Sept will open til May 1st at the earliest.

I'm not a big fan of SWA. The airport is 20 minutes further, I may not have access to a 'puter 24 hours before to get the 'A' seat, cause we'll be driving to the wedding then, plus they have the furthest gate from the terminal in Chi & Vegas.

Thanks for the heads up though Twiley! :wacko: I'll keep an eye on it.

Edited by rocknrobn26

When are you coming/leaving? Thursday morning - Monday Morning

Where are you staying? - Haven't decided, I usually stay at the Orleans

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? I'm there, Doesn't Matter, Doesn't Matter

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? Anywhere we can see The Cowboys kicking Cleveland ass

Group get together? Yep, Name it, I'll be there.... Unless there's naked Women there, lordy No, would not want to see bare breasts.....

Ok, the old lady is gone.... Now about those bare breasts.. :wacko:

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

I just checked SWA last night, and their schedule only went thru August. Plus I have a $235 credit w/ them, but I have to use it before 8/4/2008 or pay $50 to keep it for an additional year. Back in a bit......

Edit for:

Nope Sept. is still blocked/grayed out. I don't think Sept will open til May 1st at the earliest.

I'm not a big fan of SWA. The airport is 20 minutes further, I may not have access to a 'puter 24 hours before to get the 'A' seat, cause we'll be driving to the wedding then, plus they have the furthest gate from the terminal in Chi & Vegas.

Thanks for the heads up though Twiley! :D I'll keep an eye on it.

:wacko:

Then how did I make my reservation?

Accepting reservations through October 30, 2008
Edited by twiley

When are you coming/leaving? Arrive at noon on Thursday, leave Monday at 11:30am.

Where are you staying? With a penguin.

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? Probably best for Friday night, where ever the group decides, granted I like the food and can afford it :wacko:

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? Play it by ear.

Group get together? Wouldn't that be the "big dinner"? :D

Just booked my flight on Southwest. :D

When are you coming/leaving? Arrive at noon on Thursday, leave Monday at 11:30am.

Where are you staying? With a penguin.

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? Probably best for Friday night, where ever the group decides, granted I like the food and can afford it :wacko:

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? Play it by ear.

Group get together? Wouldn't that be the "big dinner"? :D

Just booked my flight on Southwest. :brew:

Hangout at that NASCAR bar right up from baggage claim when you get in so we can catch a cab together. They have a great shot/big beer special.

Is it bad that I know that? :D

Hangout at that NASCAR bar right up from baggage claim when you get in so we can catch a cab together. They have a great shot/big beer special.

Is it bad that I know that? :wacko:

Not in your case. It's expected. :D

• 2 weeks later...

When are you coming/leaving? - Arrive Thursday around 8 PM Vegas time. Leave Monday at 9:42 AM

Where are you staying? - Hilton

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? - Probably Saturday (when RR gets in) - to be decided in the F&B forum.

Where are we watching Sunday NFL? - Where the group decides

Group get together? - The usual Friday time (will be my 41st birthday that day)

Edited by Big John

When are you coming/leaving? - Arrive Thursday around 8 PM Vegas time. Leave Monday at 9:42 AM

Where are you staying? - :wacko:

Big Dinner? On what night? Where? - Probably Saturday (when RR gets in) - to be decided in the F&B forum.

You better not wear a nice pair of shoes on Friday night then BJ

Where are you staying? - :D

I just booked the trip! But waitin' on the confirmations! More later.....

Dam....will I be the oldest member there??? :wacko::D

Anyone need a roomie? Never been to Vegas and wouldn't even know where to begin. I have the time off and really want to go though. I'll split the costs of course.

I probably will need a room mate, my SO claims she isn't heading out this time. I'm still waiting on airline tickets, allegiantair.com still hasn't put out airfares for September yet. I'm guessing I'll probably have some kind of coupons for Flamingo.

I just booked the trip! But waitin' on the confirmations! More later.....

Dam....will I be the oldest member there??? :wacko::D

Yes, but only by one month. :D

Anyone need a roomie? Never been to Vegas and wouldn't even know where to begin. I have the time off and really want to go though. I'll split the costs of course.

I probably will need a room mate, my SO claims she isn't heading out this time. I'm still waiting on airline tickets, allegiantair.com still hasn't put out airfares for September yet. I'm guessing I'll probably have some kind of coupons for Flamingo.

Still have no idea of my arrangements.

Shoot me a PM if you wanna make arrangements. I know it's early yet.