[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official WCOFF/Las Vegas Thread!

rocknrobn26

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, his performance in Las Vegas should win Brooklyn Rob the Pubie of the Year Award.

Fixed!

I'll add comments one of these days, just like I'll post my Canada pics and my daughter's Asia pics. *sigh*

For now I'll just say: (sorry if I forget someone, read my general comment)

There are a lot of characters (that's a good thing) there and they are all great! Another Huddler meeting w/o a dud, doofus, or jerk.

Al is a great guy! We had a lot of good times. One bad meal/service... :D (first time I ever stiffed a waitress, but it was deserved) but the rest was pure gold! Great hangin' w/ ya bro! :pokey: Did my 'puter help in getting you a good seat? Luv ya, Bro!

Chargerz is sincere and a great guy also, but he has to learn more about gambling! :D Chargerz wife is a kick! Very sweet and ....and ....JUST A KICK, funny, and bubbly!

Twiley is a stitch. Funny guy.

BR...see above! :rofl:

H8.......Do I really look like the DOC???? :wacko::D That was funny! Long story! :D

Jax, my friend, you are a class act! When you come to Chi again, let me know. I'd love to hook up w/ you.

Billy...a sweetheart and did well for us at WCOFF.

Bush.....your appearance didn't match your persona! :D I dunno...can't explain. But a quality, fun/funny guy none the less.

BC is cool....but i got tired of staring at his navel as we were standing and talking. My neck hurts! :rofl:

Darin... as I have said before, a quality guy. When you coming back to Chi???

Bier....what can I say that I haven't already said? Quality, sincere guy that would give the shirt off his back for anyone! Luv you my friend!

All the wimmins were foxy. I forgot who they were connected to, but they were all cool and foxy! :smash:

Msaint...cool meeting you Bro! Class act! Your buds also!

Big John............your my friend, my friend. Wish we had more time to talk. Love the football! Can't get no better than that! :slap: Enjoy!

Wolf...great meeting a guy who posts like once a year! :D Great guy!

Okay, I'm done ..for now. I meant to forget no one, but if I did (will update later), consider yourselves all TOP SHELF in my book! :guns:

THE HUDDLE (Family)=REALLY COOL/GREAT PEOPLE!

rr26