[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official WCOFF/Las Vegas Thread!

rocknrobn26

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. I thought Darin and I may have scared you off of wanting to meet more Huddlers. Of course, with how wonderful Darin and I are, I am afraid we have set you up to be disappointed by the rest of our ragtag group in Vegas. :wacko:

This is true, I am the best looking of the bunch.

Wow.. I thought Darin and I may have scared you off of wanting to meet more Huddlers. Of course, with how wonderful Darin and I are, I am afraid we have set you up to be disappointed by the rest of our ragtag group in Vegas. :wacko:

Oh hell no...you guys were the coolest. I was afraid I talked your ears off a couple of weeks ago!

Awesome...let this ragtag group Rock Vegas!

I am just glad to finally be a part of it!

Your taste in women and penguins.

:wacko:

Maybe in Vegas. :D

Oh...I don't really know. Maybe $100/night? Is that too cheap? $125? I'll search online but thought that I could get a few suggestions.

Nah, that's possible. I don't have links but I know quite a few places have internet specials for that amount.

This is true, I am the best looking of the bunch.

Given the competition, this is not exactly much of a compliment to yourself.

Oh...I don't really know. Maybe $100/night? Is that too cheap? $125? I'll search online but thought that I could get a few suggestions.

Sahara and Stratosphere are close by and are very cheap. As long as all you care about is having a bed and not much else, these two places are fine and are usually well under $100 a night. Monorail will get you to the main part of the strip quickly. You don't want to walk around too much as the area is not the best (very north end of the strip), but it would be a fairly cheap cab ride to the Hilton. I believe Hilton is in the $150-$170 range for that weekend unless you have comps. You can stay off strip at say the Orleans for a good rate and a decent room, but it is a longer cab ride to the Hilton and anywhere on the strip.

I'll probably be booking soon depending on if I am taking the forced WCOFF room at the Hilton or not.

Maybe in Vegas. :wacko:

Nah, that's possible. I don't have links but I know quite a few places have internet specials for that amount.

Sweet...I'll do some looking. It would make sense to pay a little more to be closer to the Hilton. No need blowing our savings on taxis.

Given the competition, this is not exactly much of a compliment to yourself.

Sahara and Stratosphere are close by and are very cheap. As long as all you care about is having a bed and not much else, these two places are fine and are usually well under $100 a night. Monorail will get you to the main part of the strip quickly. You don't want to walk around too much as the area is not the best (very north end of the strip), but it would be a fairly cheap cab ride to the Hilton. I believe Hilton is in the $150-$170 range for that weekend unless you have comps. You can stay off strip at say the Orleans for a good rate and a decent room, but it is a longer cab ride to the Hilton and anywhere on the strip.

I'll probably be booking soon depending on if I am taking the forced WCOFF room at the Hilton or not.

Sweet...thanks bro. I'll hook up w/BJ and Brooklyn Rob soon to get our plans straight.

so.........so far does it look like this?

thurs: football and drinking

friday: open and drinking

sat: draft and huddle gathering at night and drinking

sunday: football and drinking

Fixed.

I easily spent $300 on cabs last year because I wasn't close to a majority of the group and the WCOFF location was about 15 miles off the strip.

Noted. We may be better off booking at the Hilton itself...may cost a little more but would be worth it to save time and cabfare!

Noted. We may be better off booking at the Hilton itself...may cost a little more but would be worth it to save time and cabfare!

Other than the draft itself and possibly the games Sunday (but let's face it, with WCOFF there Hilton will be overloaded with football fans looking for a place to watch the games Sunday) I don't know that the hilton has a lot that we will be doing. I thought that little lounge/bar at Treasure Island was a good meet up spot, Jumping Johnnies (RIP) really really really liked that circular bar at MGM, etc. I know that twiley's room is the adjacent property to the Hilton, and I may end up at the Hilton so as to not waste our forced WCOFF room again, but otherthan that, not sure yet where the main meetups will be.

Other than the draft itself and possibly the games Sunday (but let's face it, with WCOFF there Hilton will be overloaded with football fans looking for a place to watch the games Sunday) I don't know that the hilton has a lot that we will be doing. I thought that little lounge/bar at Treasure Island was a good meet up spot, Jumping Johnnies (RIP) really really really liked that circular bar at MGM, etc. I know that twiley's room is the adjacent property to the Hilton, and I may end up at the Hilton so as to not waste our forced WCOFF room again, but otherthan that, not sure yet where the main meetups will be.

Very true. BJ, Brooklyn Rob and I are all moderators. I will be working 2 - 3 drafts; not sure of the others. If we need to move around based on the meeting spots, thats fine. However, it would be silly for the three of us to be located too far from the Hilton, since we will all be spending some time there.

Very true. BJ, Brooklyn Rob and I are all moderators. I will be working 2 - 3 drafts; not sure of the others. If we need to move around based on the meeting spots, thats fine. However, it would be silly for the three of us to be located too far from the Hilton, since we will all be spending some time there.

I'd see what rates the Hilton has then. If price is a concern, then Sahara and Stratosphere are close options that are cheap, but the rooms generally are literally two beds and a TV.