[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official WCOFF/Las Vegas Thread!

rocknrobn26

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend I befriend two hot sisters that work at a bar on the strip. Our second night there, they didn't charge us ANYTHING for our booze, just the food. We may want to consider that place for a Huddle gathering. If y'all are down, I'll give them a call (yes, got both of their numbers and multiple texts this week :wacko: ) and see what kind of "specials" they can give a large group!

:pantstight:

This weekend I befriend two hot sisters that work at a bar on the strip. Our second night there, they didn't charge us ANYTHING for our booze, just the food. We may want to consider that place for a Huddle gathering. If y'all are down, I'll give them a call (yes, got both of their numbers and multiple texts this week :D ) and see what kind of "specials" they can give a large group!

:pantstight:

these them? :wacko:

Maybe they were just scouts for the rest of the herd

Or maybe they chose to stray from the pack...and you know what means...strayers get attacked!

I think the wimmens of Las Vegas have to be verrrrry careful on WCOFF weekend...our single Huddlers will certainly be hunting!

Edited by The Wolf

:D

It's officially official. Just booked my flight and may I say I got an awesome price($290 round trip from FL including all fees and taxes). I must say I was pretty skeptical about Cheaptickets.com, but they did me righteous. I have a lengthy layover in Hotlanta on my return trip and I hope I can deal with it. Never experienced jet lag before, let alone hung over jet lag. :D

My flight arrives in Vegas at 2:42PM. Anyone else arriving around that time? Maybe we can share a cab or shuttle. I'd like to thank Soup and H8 for their generous offer of splitting their suite. :D

Now what would make my layover time and flight go quicker would be to have a laptop to log into my FF leagues. I don't have one.

So it's on! I'm ready, I think :wacko:

:D

It's officially official. Just booked my flight and may I say I got an awesome price($290 round trip from FL including all fees and taxes). I must say I was pretty skeptical about Cheaptickets.com, but they did me righteous. I have a lengthy layover in Hotlanta on my return trip and I hope I can deal with it. Never experienced jet lag before, let alone hung over jet lag. :D

My flight arrives in Vegas at 2:42PM. Anyone else arriving around that time? Maybe we can share a cab or shuttle. I'd like to thank Soup and H8 for their generous offer of splitting their suite. :D

Now what would make my layover time and flight go quicker would be to have a laptop to log into my FF leagues. I don't have one.

So it's on! I'm ready, I think :wacko:

Get a cork! H8 can get amorous if he's not w/ his "life partner" for more than 3 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my confirmation, I'm going to Vegas baby!

Unfotunately, my co-owner and myself and saddled with wives this time around. I probably won't get a chance to hook up with you guys for the most part, but I wouldn't mind catching Sunday's games with y'all. Have you folks figured out where that's gonna be yet? I can only imagine the Hilton being overrun by WCOFF dorks.

Unfotunately, my co-owner and myself and saddled with wives this time around. I probably won't get a chance to hook up with you guys for the most part, but I wouldn't mind catching Sunday's games with y'all. Have you folks figured out where that's gonna be yet? I can only imagine the Hilton being overrun by WCOFF dorks.

Sweet.

You can bring the wives to the strip club with us...not like that's never happened before with this crew of misfits. :wacko:

awesome! i don't think we have nailed sunday down yet

Sweet.

You can bring the wives to the strip club with us...not like that's never happened before with this crew of misfits. :wacko:

Actually, I love bringing Ms Cid to the strip club. The dancers are always MUCH friendlier with her around for some reason. Unfortunately, she's decided that she doesn't share my amusement at the situation. :D

Actually, I love bringing Ms Cid to the strip club. The dancers are always MUCH friendlier with her around for some reason. Unfortunately, she's decided that she doesn't share my amusement at the situation. :wacko:

But would she share OUR amusement at the situation?

Ok.....I'm set. :wacko:

When are you coming/leaving?... Leaving MN the morning of the 4th. Flying into Denver, hooking up with Bier and then heading to Vegas on the same Flight. Heading home sometime Sunday...

Where are you staying?... Las Vegas Hilton

Big Dinner? On what night? Where?...Whenever

Where are we watching Sunday NFL?... Whereever

Group get together?... Sure

Ok, let me try to pull together a list:

Kid Cid

rocknrobn

Big Country

Chargerz

twilley

JoJo and his webbed feet

Darin

Big John

jaxfactor (visiting)

bushwacked

Bier Meister

KOKID two times

I Like Soup

Swiss Cheezhead

H8Tank

The Wolf

Brooklyn Rob (fresh meat)

ATaM

billy balata

I don't know if I missed anyone. Pretty soon we have to see if we can get DMD and WW to pony up shirts or something for us. Think of all the advertising we can do on your behalf! :wacko: