[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USA Today link?

If you have Adblock with Firefox, do the "Adblock Image" thing and put a * at the end of the URL.

I use adblock, but really it's not an issue. I was just wondering if The Huddle now has some association with USA Today due to the nature of the link or if it just a different type of advertisement.

Edited by rajncajn

Huh, I didn't even notice it.

I have Adblock on the defaults, and it isn't blocking it. The logo image is actually hosted by the huddle itself.

Good for DMD for building another business relationship that doesn't negatively affect content.

Our parent company, Fantasy Sports Ventures, has entered into a business relationship with USA Today. Part of that ideal will involve The Huddle providing them with some fantasy content. In fact, David had a very nice article in this week's USA Today Sports Weekly. In return we will now be displaying the USA Today logo on our site in the masthead.

Our parent company, Fantasy Sports Ventures, has entered into a business relationship with USA Today. Part of that ideal will involve The Huddle providing them with some fantasy content. In fact, David had a very nice article in this week's USA Today Sports Weekly. In return we will now be displaying the USA Today logo on our site in the masthead.

Wow, very nice. :wacko: You guys should let us know when you do stuff like that. :D

CHA-CHING.