Double Agent

Another Pit Bull Attack

JACKSON, Miss. -- Jackson Police are investigating the death of a 3-year-old boy who was mauled to death by a pit bull.

The incident happened at 112 Maple Ridge shortly before 9 p.m Tuesday.

http://www.wapt.com/news/16961102/detail.html

"A decision to euthanize the pit bull will be made once an investigation has been completed"

:wacko:

I can see where there could be an argument to let this killing-machine live.

The owners who left the lethal weapon in range of toddlers should be charged with involuntary manslaughter, IMO.

YES!!!

Do you mean - :wacko:

So, I took my son and a pit bull we picked up off the street to go swim at the neighborhood pool in my red convirtible...

As long as you were wearing your seat belt it's all good.

fokking pr1ck

Would this be a good time to point out how easily one can "force quit" an application using a Mac?

Would this be a good time to point out how easily one can "force quit" an application using a Mac?

Task manager aint that hard either.

Dog kills Okla. 2-month-old left alone in swing

TULSA, Okla. — Police say a puppy has attacked and killed a 2-month-old boy who was left unattended in a swing.

Officer Jason Willingham said Monday the baby was mauled by the Labrador at the boy's home and died at the scene. He says the dog will most likely be destroyed.

Authorities have not yet released the infant's name.

Willingham says the baby's mother and grandmother were home, but nobody was in the room at the time.

Police are unsure why the dog attacked.

The child's body was taken to the Medical Examiner's office. Willingham says police will forward their investigation to the district attorney to determine whether criminal charges are warranted.

Dog kills Okla. 2-month-old left alone in swing

TULSA, Okla. — Police say a puppy has attacked and killed a 2-month-old boy who was left unattended in a swing.

Officer Jason Willingham said Monday the baby was mauled by the Labrador at the boy's home and died at the scene. He says the dog will most likely be destroyed.

Authorities have not yet released the infant's name.

Willingham says the baby's mother and grandmother were home, but nobody was in the room at the time.

Police are unsure why the dog attacked.

The child's body was taken to the Medical Examiner's office. Willingham says police will forward their investigation to the district attorney to determine whether criminal charges are warranted.

Ban Labs...they are evil

Dogs are animals. What's so hard to understand about that?

That lab in that attack was 6 weeks old. Lab

I venture to guess that was puppy play that got out of hand. No way that a 6 week old puppy (of any breed) intends to kill.

Sad.