[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Pit Bull Attack

Double Agent

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A woman disciplining a child for breaking a glass was attacked by her boyfriend's pit bull.

How come they didn't say what she was doing to the child? :wacko:

...two neighbors alerted to the commotion helped subdue the animal by beating it with a pipe and a board.

:D

I can only imagine what kind of neighborhood these folks lived in...

Dogs are animals. What's so hard to understand about that?

...and men are pigs :wacko:

Speaking of which, I was at our housing developments community pool yesterday, and there was this 16 to 19 year old looking girl there. As she got off her lounge chair and jumped into the pool, I was reminded that girls simply look their absolute best at this age. Good lord was she hot........... Sorry, I'm just being honest. There isn't a hetero man in the world that wouldn't have come out of that situation with the exact same thoughts.

Edited by Menudo

...and men are pigs :wacko:

Speaking of which, I was at our housing developments community pool yesterday, and there was this 16 18 to 19 year old looking girl there. As she got off her lounge chair and jumped into the pool, I was reminded that girls simply look their absolute best at this age. Good lord was she hot........... Sorry, I'm just being honest. There isn't a hetero man in the world that wouldn't have come out of that situation with the exact same thoughts.

Fixed, for your protection...

BTW - I whole heartedly agree

Fixed, for your protection...

BTW - I whole heartedly agree

lol....i was ready to fix the exact same thing....

remind me to keep my teenage girls out of central PA...freakin Steeler fans :wacko:

Man I hope there arents alot of pre-schools around Steeler stadium

Hey, I don't know how old she is, and I'm just being honest here........... she wasn't just hot, she was out of this world hot.

Hey, I don't know how old she is, and I'm just being honest here........... she wasn't just hot, she was out of this world hot.

Did she have all of her teeth and no visible ring worm marks?

I think girls look their best at 21ish. 16 year old still look like girls but by 21 they're ready for it...whatever that means. Unfortunately it goes downhill from there and by age 40 they should be traded in for a newer model.

werd- my gym here in Scottsdale is loaded with ridiculous girls 18-21 or so, and I mean phenomenal. The moms look pretty effin good in their own right though, they keep in shape in this town. You might get something like a 18-41 combo walk by that is off the charts, and all we do is laugh......

either one.would.care

oh yeah- forgot- anyone see the story where a half Pit died from bee stings?? amazing

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta love them pits.

Dog Saves Six Abandoned Kittens

Boxer/Pit Bull Mix 'Angel' Leads Shelter Workers To Kittens

POSTED: 10:58 am EDT August 21, 2008

UPDATED: 11:36 am EDT August 21, 2008

You've heard of man bites dog. What about dog saves cats?

A 2-year-old dog that had been turned over to the Nevada Humane Society's shelter in Reno is being credited with rescuing six abandoned kittens.

Shelter director Diane Blankenburg said it happened Monday while the 2-year-old boxer/pit Bull mix named Angel was on a walk with a pair of volunteers, Frank Gomez and his 9-year-old stepson, Joel Fontes.

Temperatures were in the 90s, when the dog became obsessed with something in the bushes. When she refused to move on, Gomez investigated and discovered a box full of 3-week-old orange tabby kittens that were frightened and hungry.

One of the abandoned kittens escaped before shelter staff were summoned to the scene, but Angel tracked it down and Gomez handed it over to safety.

• 9 months later...

Most adults have a tendency to Ephebophilia . We would generally refer to it here as "Jail Bait" . :D

There are legal ramifications :wacko: , but psychologically it is not considered a pathology.

• 5 months later...