[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keith Bullock

Bulluck ought to be in anyone's top 10 FF LB list. Last year was an anomoly and he ought to have at least 3 more years of good tread on the tires.

I agree.......obviously. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

I totally disagree. I had Bulluck on a team last year. In the games I watched it appeared Bulluck was playing allot more in pass coverage than in years past. It was also David Thornton's second year with team. I for one, will not be touching Bulluck this year. If he bouces back he could be great value, but he's not in my top 10 LB's.

Buyer beware with Bullock...he has the talent to bounce back but a new metric that I discovered last yr actually showed that his decline started 4-5 yrs ago...i am working on a new projection tool that uses a couple of different metrics and it will be exciting to see how good it is...problem is I am not sure that I will be able to have it finished for this yr :wacko:

Buyer beware with Bullock...he has the talent to bounce back but a new metric that I discovered last yr actually showed that his decline started 4-5 yrs ago...i am working on a new projection tool that uses a couple of different metrics and it will be exciting to see how good it is...problem is I am not sure that I will be able to have it finished for this yr :D

:wacko: Dammit man, work faster :D

Bullock will put up better numbers than a year ago, but will never be a top 5 LB again. Id feel comfortable with him as my #2 LB, bt counting on him to put up #1 stats could prove to be disappointing. I like Bulluck, but as the offense gets better, the defensive snaps will be limited, and other LBs are getting to the ball carrier a step ahead of Bulluck when the defense is on the field.

Bullock will put up better numbers than a year ago, but will never be a top 5 LB again. Id feel comfortable with him as my #2 LB, bt counting on him to put up #1 stats could prove to be disappointing. I like Bulluck, but as the offense gets better, the defensive snaps will be limited, and other LBs are getting to the ball carrier a step ahead of Bulluck when the defense is on the field.

I agree. Bullock is still a great option on your IDP team but it also depends on what scoring system you are using. For me I would rank the top 5 LBs as follows:

1. Jon Beason (This is a gamble for me as only 1 year in doesn't give me a solid foundation to base the pick but I wouldn't turn my nose up if he fell to me)

2. DeMeco Ryans (126 tackles in 2006!)

3. London Fletcher (consistently over 100 tackles so you know what you are getting)

4. Brian Urlacher (has played all 16 games each year but 2002)

5. Patrick Willis (Awesome last season. Just wondering if Martz/Gore will keep the O on the field longer or cause them to score faster which would leave the D on the field longer. Could go either way)

I didn't see any Titans games last year, but I've seen some references that Bulluck played a lot of SLB last year, while Thornton took most of his snaps at WLB. Going into the year, I thought it was the opposite. But after Thornton's stat spike and Bulluck's decline (in addition with what "Capt Stanky" said here), I'm not really surprised if it's true.

I own Bulluck in GMX, but I'm flipping a coin about my hopes for him. :wacko:

You might even nudge Fletcher-Baker off that list in favor of David Harris.....Just saying.....or maybe Urlacher.

agreed

alonng the lines of KB i can kind of see mike peterson falling in to the same sort of category. solid the last few years when healthy but possibly on the downside coming off the injury maybe having lost a step. any thoughts on petersons outlook?

i held KB in a dynasty and ended up cutting ej henderson. i regretted the decision right after i pulled the trigger. his performance in 05 and 06 gave me beer goggles.