[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.I.P. Richard "Aqualung" Fremer

MikesVikes

Thank you all for the beautiful arrangements you sent! Our whole family was very touched. It was a very long hard day today, but I felt like you were all there with us and it really helped. We have a closed casket - I wanted all of Rich's family and friends to remember him like he used to be. We had framed photos all over the top of the casket and we had a collage of pictures set up on an easel, plus we set up his laptop to run a slide show of all the pictures of him - from the time he was little to just this past year. I am having trouble going to bed tonight knowing I have to say my final goodbye tomorrow to my best friend. So that's why I'm here. I'm having a glass of wine and feeling like I'm with all of Rich's friends. Your support and kindness has been overwhelming. And to Hugh One, thank you for the tribute on your race bib. I'll show the picture to the kids. Again, thank you all so much.

Audrey,

From a complete stranger, I'd just like to say Richard was extremely lucky to have you in his life. You're being so lucid and thoughtful through this tough time. You're a model of strength. Thank you so much for your posts, and deepest condolences.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the beautiful arrangements you sent! Our whole family was very touched. It was a very long hard day today, but I felt like you were all there with us and it really helped. We have a closed casket - I wanted all of Rich's family and friends to remember him like he used to be. We had framed photos all over the top of the casket and we had a collage of pictures set up on an easel, plus we set up his laptop to run a slide show of all the pictures of him - from the time he was little to just this past year. I am having trouble going to bed tonight knowing I have to say my final goodbye tomorrow to my best friend. So that's why I'm here. I'm having a glass of wine and feeling like I'm with all of Rich's friends. Your support and kindness has been overwhelming. And to Hugh One, thank you for the tribute on your race bib. I'll show the picture to the kids. Again, thank you all so much.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. You are welcome here any time. You know it's a new world when Rich's passing touched people from all over the country. Life goes on as does his memory and how he was a positive in so many lives. We're happy and honored to have known Rich in the way we did.

wow. audrey, thank YOU for coming here to fill us in. I am amazed, humbled, honored that it even occurred to you to come here to give us an update. just last month I lost my stepdad suddenly from a heart attack, he was just a few years older than rich. I see what my mom is going through, my heart goes out to you in a huge way. audrey, you sound like a truly amazing person, and I am just sitting here feeling remorse than I never got to know aqua better. he was always a low key board member here, in that he never made waves in a bad way...but as I'm sure you can tell from the outpuring, he made of a lot of waves in a good way.

wow. audrey, thank YOU for coming here to fill us in. rich was always a low key board member here, in that he never made waves in a bad way...but as I'm sure you can tell from the outpuring, he made of a lot of waves in a good way.

Just wanted to echo these sentiments...

May God bless Rich on his journey.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. You are welcome here any time. You know it's a new world when Rich's passing touched people from all over the country. Life goes on as does his memory and how he was a positive in so many lives. We're happy and honored to have known Rich in the way we did.

Well said.

Audrey, condolences to you and to your family & friends. Rich will be remembered deeply here. And consequently, you too will have a special place in the Huddle's collective heart.

It may sound sappy, but it's very true.

Peace & strength & memories.

DMD & WW,

Terrific job with the tribute page :wacko: That page, combined with Audrey's last post, and how proud I am to be a part of this great family here at the Huddle had me in tears yet again.

RIP Aqua - you will be missed :D

Edited by Menudo

Excellent Gesture WW and DMD. Proud to have been apart of this site for as long as I have, and this is just one of the many reasons why.

Audry, I didnt know Rich, but many here did and many like myself are proud to have had Rich as part of our community for so long, and hope you and your family the best.

Please dont be a stranger around here.

GOD Bless

I will post more when I get back home, (running like mad), but the flowers from the Huddle and Rage were beautiful. The entire funeral was very nicely put together. Audrey and her family really thanked us for helping get them through this time.

I love Aqua's family, btw.

Audrey, I did just make it back to get my daughter off the bus. That traffic on 28 was a nightmare right around Pittsburgh Mills. I will talk to you soon.

That is very touching and humbling. We are honored to give you some comfort in this difficult time. You are part of the huddle family. We take care of our own.

That is very touching and humbling. We are honored to give you some comfort in this difficult time. You are part of the huddle family. We take care of our own.

Well said, Whomp! Wish I could add something to that, but I can't.

Audrey,

Please visit soon and often. God Bless and I wish you peace in these trying times.

rr26