[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wings fans............

Bier Meister

I think bragging about a team like that makes you look bad. Keep boasting about the pistons, lions, tigers. I just don't think there is a need to stick up for the wings. You can count on me to keep running my mouth as long as as my teams are underdogs. When heavy favorites, I'll be much more quiet.

When do I ever say the Red Wings are the greatest, blah, blah, blah. I only come to their defense when people make accusations that have false premises.

If people went around bashing the Sharks, saying anything they won was "tainted", etc. I'm sure you'd be coming to their defense as well.

Foos,

I think you misunderstood my gripe with the wings. I am not questioning past achievements, I think this year's will have less meaning because of the culmination of moves made over the past 3 years. The talent is so prevalent that boasting is not only unnecessary, but unbecoming.

edit: my last post was more directed at soleman than at you per se.

HUGH ONE:

Foosball God

The Rangers, Flyers, Devils, Maple Leafs, and Capitals have all made significant FA pickups and trades yet they aren't on your "list" because they didn't do anything with the players they got.

With the Rangers being the worst of the fact. I think you can make an argument either way, but the bottom line is that teams, when they do it succesfully, will get scrutinized as buying a championship. If the Rangers won the cup this year every one would say the same thing. But since they really suck monkey arse, no one is talking about them. [/QB]So could we perhaps equate the NY Rangers to the Texas Rangers?

Bier Meister:

I think bragging about a team like that makes you look bad.  Keep boasting about the pistons, lions, tigers.  I just don't think there is a need to stick up for the wings.  You can count on me to keep running my mouth as long as as my teams are underdogs.  When heavy favorites, I'll be much more quiet.

I can understand the ugliness that jealousy brings. No problem.