[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cannot re-join huddle till August?

ljbrun

I see the following on the home page:

"WHO WILL BE NUMBER ONE?

LT or All Day? Find out tomorrow when The Huddle releases their 2008 fantasy player rankings. Over 550 players ranked and analyzed with projected stats for each. Huddle membership required, so sign up now! "

I click the button for returning members (this will be my 3rd year) and try to login to rejoin. I'm struggling to remember my user name and password so eventually I use the "forgot password" feature and have it emailed to me. I try to login in to change my cc info first because my cc number has changed. Even though I still know my cc number from last year, I'm still unable to login.

So, I call the 800 customer support number and tell the girl who answers that I can't login to rejoin and perhaps it has something to do with my old cc number not being valid. She asks me to hold while she checks with her supervisor (OK, that probably just means she held her hand over the mouthpiece for 10 seconds). She then says I have to wait until August to rejoin. I reply that that doesn't seem right and she says there's nothing else she can do.

What do I do?

Sorry for the confusion. I will work on this issue with our customer support team. In the interim I'll email you a link where you can renew without logging in.