[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2008 U.S. Open

Double Agent

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with lefty not packing a driver??

Genetics...some men are blessed, some aren't.

He knew the fairways would be hard and roll. He wanted a club he could hit 300 and try and stay out of trouble. It worked on the back nine. He didn't hit the 3 wood so well on the front.

Tiger is just sick. He was obviously not on his game today and still gets to a playoff. Amazing. I was hoping that Rocco would be able to bring the Open win back to the Pittsburgh area though. Too bad I wont be able to watch it tomorrow. Damn work.

Thought when Tiger hit the bunker on 18 that Rocco may hold on. But he had Westwood on his tail as well. Rocco was classy as hell too when he said that he doesn't root against people and somehow knew that Tiger would make the putt. Amazing is truly an understatement when it comes to Tiger.

Thought when Tiger hit the bunker on 18 that Rocco may hold on. But he had Westwood on his tail as well. Rocco was classy as hell too when he said that he doesn't root against people and somehow knew that Tiger would make the putt. Amazing is truly an understatement when it comes to Tiger.

I watched it at work today and it's hard to believe that Tiger tied it up. I mean that was an ugly round of golf.