[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a team name for a golf scramble

gbpfan1231

I know a chick who is signing up for a golf scramble and there is a prize for the best team name. I told her I would seek help from this website.

The bar that is running the scramble (The Sardine Can) is a dump and I am thinking that something with a sexual undertone will win but I am not sure. A little background on the bar is that every Saturday night they have Vibrator races and the name of the racetrack is Dildo Downs and last weeks winner was Clitty Clitty Bang Bang. So you may get an idea of the sense of humor of the owners.

I would post pics of the babes that frequent the place but then again it is Wisconsin so the pics would not be good.

Any help is appreciated. Not to go off on a completely different topic here in the tailgate but put your best foot forward and help come up with a team name for a four person scramble.

Thank in advance.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic