[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More Dynasty Trade Advice

Would you trade Housh, J. Charles, J. Garcia, and Cooley for Chad Johnson, Delhomme, and Winslow in a PPR Dynasty???

Thanks for any help

Starters with Trade:

Manning/ Delhomme

Addai

Jacobs

L. White

C. Johnson

A. Boldin

Winslow

Bears D

Without:

Manning

Addai

Jacobs

L. White

Housh

Boldin

Cooley

Bears D

To be perfectly honest I like your team better the way it is than if you made that trade. I consider Housh and Cooley much safer plays than the guys you are trying to replace them with. The other guys involved in the trade are really a crapshoot at this point, but if you feel real strongly about those guys maybe you should take the deal.

Seems like a fair enough trade to me, but I doubt I would take it.

I like Housh as well as Chad Johnson, and you don't have to deal with the baggage of wondering if his antics will get him suspended or if his attiitude will get him benched. I like Cooley better than Winslow; Winslow needs to prove he can stay healthy. Garcia for Delhomme is a slight improvement, but this is your backup and you should be able to find someone else for the one week you'll need him.

All in all, you're better off with what you've already got.