[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boldin for Chambers, 1st Rounder 09, Seahawks D

Would u make this trade? I would be receiving Chambers, the 09 1st Rounder and Seahawks D. It would leave me with an 09 1st Rounder that I think would be a Top 5, maybe Top 3. I would take a hit at WR and gain a top 10 D (all I have is Bears D (25 overall scorer in the entire league) and Defenses score a lot in this league).

Start 1 RB, 2 WRs, 2 Flex (RB, WR, TE)

My WRs right now are:

Boldin, Anquan ARI WR

Doucet, Early ARI WR ®

Engram, Bobby SEA WR

Franklin, Will KCC WR ®

Gaffney, Jabar NEP WR

Hackett, D.J. CAR WR

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR

Porter, Jerry JAC WR

Smith, Marcus BAL WR ®

Walter, Kevin HOU WR

Williams, Roydell TEN WR

Edited by Primetime9287

Would u make this trade? I would be receiving Chambers, the 09 1st Rounder and Seahawks D. It would leave me with an 09 1st Rounder that I think would be a Top 5, maybe Top 3. I would take a hit at WR and gain a top 10 D (all I have is Bears D (25 overall scorer in the entire league) and Defenses score a lot in this league).

My WRs right now are:

Boldin, Anquan ARI WR

Doucet, Early ARI WR ®

Engram, Bobby SEA WR

Franklin, Will KCC WR ®

Gaffney, Jabar NEP WR

Hackett, D.J. CAR WR

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR

Porter, Jerry JAC WR

Smith, Marcus BAL WR ®

Walter, Kevin HOU WR

Williams, Roydell TEN WR

How many Wrs do you start?

If this is PPR, you take a significant hit. If not, you lose around 300 yards going with Chambers. I think they will both be as productive in the end zone though (7-8TD's).

So in short, PPR don't do it. Non-PPR, go for it.

BTW: I think its safe to say you can cut Roydell Williams from your roster. He's at the bottom of a large group vieing for playing time and might possibly be put on PUP this year. Either way, he's dead weight.

Sorry, Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 2 Flex (RB, WR, TE) 1 K, 1 D/ST

So 2-4

It's a tough call. I'm not a big fan of Chambers who has been sub par for the past 3 seasons but I think if you are fairly certain that the 09 pick will be top 5 then I say go for it. You have to hope Chambers develops chemistry with Rivers which I think is possible. The points you get from the Seahawks D should make up for any points missed from losing Boldin. You only start 2 and I think Engram or Hackett could emerge for ya. $.02