[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Housh, Hackett, & 2009 1st for R. Williams and K. Smith?

Would you make this deal? Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex (RB, WR, TE) 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST.

Starting Lineup Without Deal: Manning, Addai, Jacobs, White/Engram, Housh, Boldin, Cooley

Starting Lineup With Deal: Manning, Addai, Jacobs, White/Engram/K. Smith, Boldin, R. Williams, Cooley

With it being a dynasty it seems like R. Williams could have more value than Housh and then I'm basically trading Hackett and a 1st rounder for Kevin Smith who I think can be great. Any help would be appreciated...

Full Roster

Garcia, Jeff TBB QB

Henne, Chad MIA QB ®

Manning, Eli NYG QB

Brodie Croyle

Addai, Joseph IND RB

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

Hunt, Tony PHI RB

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB

Washington, Leon NYJ RB

White, LenDale TEN RB

Jamaal Charles

TJ Housh

Boldin, Anquan ARI WR

Doucet, Early ARI WR ®

Engram, Bobby SEA WR

Franklin, Will KCC WR ®

Gaffney, Jabar NEP WR

Hackett, D.J. CAR WR

Porter, Jerry JAC WR

Smith, Marcus BAL WR ®

Walter, Kevin HOU WR

Williams, Roydell TEN WR

Carlson, John SEA TE ®

Cooley, Chris WAS TE

Brown, Josh STL PK

Bears D

Nope. I wouldn't do this deal. Getting rid of Housh in a PPR league is a big mistake. For an unproven back in Detroit? Yuck. And I don't value R.Williams as highly as others with the departure of Martz and a QB situation that looks to be shaky at best the next few years.

I like the deal. You get a probable starting RB for a almost lateral move at WR (your 2nd best WR at that).

RB talent will always be easier to deal for a WR or upgrade at QB (which I think is your weakest position). I would like to move Lendale if you acquire Smith.

I like the deal. You get a probable starting RB for a almost lateral move at WR (your 2nd best WR at that).

RB talent will always be easier to deal for a WR or upgrade at QB (which I think is your weakest position). I would like to move Lendale if you acquire Smith.

How is Housh his 2nd best WR????? In a PPR? Thats crazy talk.

How is Housh his 2nd best WR????? In a PPR? Thats crazy talk.

Boldin and its not much of a stretch. He's younger and last year was Housh's career year (in a PPR). I try to to get guys before their career year (in a PPR). The Bengals are in self-destruct mode thanks to CJ. I'd feel better too if Housh had an extension but looking at their draft, I'd say both WRs are gone soon (in a PPR). I don't want players from a dysfunctional team. (but I guess that implies DET isn't :wacko: )

Besides, I also enjoy taking the opposite side of anything you say :D Crazy talk is an exaggeration BTW. Crazy talk would be comparing Reggie Brown to Housh (in a PPR). Roy Williams is exactly that bad (in a PPR).

Boldin and its not much of a stretch. He's younger and last year was Housh's career year (in a PPR). I try to to get guys before their career year (in a PPR). The Bengals are in self-destruct mode thanks to CJ. I'd feel better too if Housh had an extension but looking at their draft, I'd say both WRs are gone soon (in a PPR). I don't want players from a dysfunctional team. (but I guess that implies DET isn't :wacko: )

Besides, I also enjoy taking the opposite side of anything you say :D Crazy talk is an exaggeration BTW. Crazy talk would be comparing Reggie Brown to Housh (in a PPR). Roy Williams is exactly that bad (in a PPR).

:D

:D