[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the hell is happening in Tampa?

AtomicCEO

• 3 weeks later...

Another update...

Rays have now won 90 games, WOW, after taking another 2 out of 3 from the Sox and winning the season series against them.

2 games up on the Sox again but more importantly, 9 games up on the Twins with 12 to play(4 vs Twins starting tomorrow night) if it comes down to the wild card.

I don't know what else to say other than this has been amazing to watch. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Up 2-0 on the Sox, White that is, and doing it the same way they've done it all year... some good pitching, a bit of power, lots of speed and really good defense. These guys may not win the World Series but there is no doubt that this is a damn good, well rounded team and if they do win it all it should come as no surprise to anyone.

Up 2-0 on the Sox, White that is, and doing it the same way they've done it all year... some good pitching, a bit of power, lots of speed and really good defense. These guys may not win the World Series but there is no doubt that this is a damn good, well rounded team and if they do win it all it should come as no surprise to anyone.

Ditto but change "up 2-0" to won series 3-1. GO RAYS!!!

Please Tampa, sweep Ozz-tard and company out of their own ballpark.

DO IT!!!!!

"Ozz-tard" and his crew were playing baseball today, which is a lot more than I can say for the Mets. Your hatred is ridiculous.

Congrats to the Rays. They out-played Sox in the regular season and then again in this series. They were the better team this year. Good luck in the ALCS.

Congrats to the Rays. They out-played Sox in the regular season and then again in this series. They were the better team this year. Good luck in the ALCS.

FWIW, I don't believe the Twins would have done any better. Those Rays are a very solid team in every department.

Should be a great series. The Sox are just winners plain and simple. When they smell blood you're finished. The Rays are one of the most resilient teams I have seen in a long time. They scratch back in to and win many games if they are down early. Kazmir and Shields need to be on their games big time. Great match up.

Should be a great series. The Sox are just winners plain and simple. When they smell blood you're finished. The Rays are one of the most resilient teams I have seen in a long time. They scratch back in to and win many games if they are down early. Kazmir and Shields need to be on their games big time. Great match up.

Well, Shields did his part. 6 hits and 2 earned runs in 7+. However, no run support = a 2-0 loss.

Kazmir will have to be very, very good tonight unless those bats awaken.

And scratch back in to the series by winning game 2 is exactly what they've done though they weren't more than a couple runs down. This is set up to be a classic.

And scratch back in to the series by winning game 2 is exactly what they've done though they weren't more than a couple runs down. This is set up to be a classic.

Game 7 should be awesome. What an excellent series. Bos shows hugh charector and resilience and the Rays dont seem intimidated but the comeback and tying of the series has to be weighing on that young team. In my gut I feel the Rays win game 7 but man do the sox impress me.