[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where'd all the Avs fans go?

Foosball God

Az? Chiefs? Bronco? Jester?

The Avs totally outplayed the Wings in the first and second periods but the Wings held on and D Mac did the rest.

Patty should have stopped at least 2 of them. So now it's time to see if Roy can do his magic again on Monday. He's 9 - 0 after giving up 5+ goals in a game since '96.

Should continue to be a great series no matter who wins. thumbs_u

Do you expect us to log onto a computer and The Huddle on a weekend just to read Redwings.jockstrap's homer dribble? :D

It's only 1 game, not much to analyze yet that wouldn't be over-reaction. The game wasn't as physical as the Avs games vs the Sharks or the Kings.

We're all here. Just didn't spend a lot of time around the computer this weekend--one of those

mandatory, plant 10,000 flowers in the yard kind

of weekends.

But that being said, I really do not give the Wings that much credit. The Av's came out strong in the 1st and then just seemed to tire out slowly

the next two. The intensity just dropped out and the Wings capatilized on it. Sun shines on a dog's

ass somedays. I look for a great game tonight--Drury has to show up sometime and I think tonight

will be his night.

I've been busy cleaning my T.V. I had a bunch of wings fans over to the house-I know, my mistake, chimps on acid have better manners. After McCarty's third goal my T.V. was slathered in octipi tenticles and spunk. Nice win, but still, how about, you know, a little respect for the equipment.

Post script: Sometimes no matter how hard you scrub, and no matter how many cleaning supplies you go through, you just never feel truely clean.

Courtjester:

But that being said, I really do not give the Wings that much credit. The Av's came out strong in the 1st and then just seemed to tire out slowly

the next two. The intensity just dropped out and the Wings capatilized on it. Sun shines on a dog's

ass somedays. I look for a great game tonight--Drury has to show up sometime and I think tonight

will be his night.

See now I look at it as the Wings didn't have the intensity in the first period +, then found their groove in the 3rd. Reguardless should be a great game tonight.

Agree that tonight should be a great game.

Hoping the AVS guy is right though! If the AVS are tiring out in the third period of the FIRST game faster than our "old" guys, then that's gotta be a good thing.

My take, however, is that it just took a little while for the Wings to get past their extended time off.