[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My fiance was terminated from her job

Sox

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was away for a few days. How is this still on the 1st page?

On this board, and pretty much every message board, when a person types a reply, the thread goes to the top of the first page. In this case, this thread has received a lot of replies, and therefore, it keeps going to the top of the first page. For example, wheh you replied, you sent the thread to the top of page one. After I post this reply, the thread will again go to the top of page one. I hope this helps.

On this board, and pretty much every message board, when a person types a reply, the thread goes to the top of the first page. In this case, this thread has received a lot of replies, and therefore, it keeps going to the top of the first page. For example, wheh you replied, you sent the thread to the top of page one. After I post this reply, the thread will again go to the top of page one. I hope this helps.

Weird. I always thought that DMD was continually going through each Forum and picking which threads to bump to the top every few seconds. With this one, I just figured he had a thing for small pregnant chicks. :wacko:

I'd reply but I don't want to send it to the top.

Doh!!!