[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's up with 33?

Hugh 0ne

Guest Azazello13
Foosball God:

3-1 going back to Detroit???Boy 1 Overtime victory and suddenly it's the Avs up 3 - 1 after the Denver road trip???

if not for flukey goals off of bad bounces and screens set by roy's defensemen (not to mention hit goalposts, missed open nets, water bottles blocking replays, etc.), this series would probably be 2-0 right now. the avs were the better team through two games, i think you'd have to be a fool to deny that. if the wings don't start playing any better they're going to get smoked.

Azazello13:

if not for flukey goals off of bad bounces and screens set by roy's defensemen (not to mention hit goalposts, missed open nets, water bottles blocking replays, etc.), this series would probably be 2-0 right now.  the avs were the better team through two games, i think you'd have to be a fool to deny that.  if the wings don't start playing any better they're going to get smoked.

If, if, if...

There's been some missed empty nets and hit goalposts at the other end as well. The Wings have had the better luck, but you make your own luck this time of year.

Bronco Billy:

Foosball God:

If, if, if...

LOL! Mr. Pot, you are one black m'f'er!

Aren't you the one wanting to throw out StL's 5 goals in a game to make Hasek look good?

Freakin Bronco, always trying to ruin a perfectly good argument by refering to the facts.

I'll just say that the "best goaltender in history", if he's "playing well", should not get SMOKED by Darren McCarty (of all people!) from the circle. Roy didn't even flinch on that one (McCarty's second), and there was no screen or anything; Roy just didn't react. Roy has not been good this series--even the blindest Avs homer should be able to see that. Until the hurting Wings forwards can get more pucks past the Avs' D and on net, this will continue to be a series determined by Hasek's ability to keep the Wings in the game.

Peace

policy

AtomicCEO:

I'm much more comfortable with the Avs winning *because* of Roy, than watching them win *despite* Roy.  C'mon you wife-beating hockey legend... stay in the net, and play smart!

Ummm - I believe that would be 'door abusing hockey legend'.

Bronco Billy:

AtomicCEO:

I'm much more comfortable with the Avs winning *because* of Roy, than watching them win *despite* Roy.  C'mon you wife-beating hockey legend... stay in the net, and play smart!

Ummm - I believe that would be 'door abusing hockey legend'.eek! ya, he hit the door cuz his wife dodged his uppercut. we know how well "the greatest goalie of all time" can fight, because we saw him get his asskicked by Vernon, and the next year, Ozzie. "the greatest of all time" should be nick-named the turtle. Watch the Wings roll in game #3. I think they'll figure out the problems they've been having in the neutral zone.

Guest Azazello13

it's fair to say roy lost the vernon fight, but the osgood tussle was anything but an asskicking either way.

since we're on the subject, why don't we talk about hasek's spaz-attack attempt at fighting roy...

Bronco Billy:

ROTFLMFAO @ anyone that calls themselves a hockey fan talking about the fighting skills of goalies    lol

i'm talking about MEN fighting..well, at least one man (Vernon). I'm still not sure Patty hasn't had his pennis tucked. Anger management anybody... The next gremlin you see will be Patty's red, angry face after his wife questionned his manliness again.... angry