[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHERE'D ALL THE WINGS FANS GO??

Guest Azazello13

Guest Azazello13

man, i'm out of town and off the 'net for 4 days and not a single new post since i left?

i guess this place only heats up when the rent-a-team wings are winning and all their bandwagoneering fans can come and blather about how great they are.

i LOVED the shots on espn after tonight's game at the joe. maltby and fischer were literally CRYING :P loco lol . and all the fans looked like someone just told them their dog died. get a life folks!

GB the wings losing thumbs_u

policyvote:

You wanna know where I went?  I WENT TO THE BAR.

Peace

policy

Who could blame you for drinking. Shanahan's play lately would be enough to drive anyone to drink. If he was playing even close to his normal game the series could well be much different.

just flew back in from Kauai late last night. game #5 was on while in flight home. i did have the pilot check the score for me periodically and have the flight attendant report back... I saw game #4... still think it's going 7, but not having seen game 5 I can't really comment on what went wrong for detroit. we've all been saying this is an even match.... guess it is.

Very nice. Last time I was there was about 12 years ago on a family vacation. No Mrs Bier at the time brow . Loved it. Last 2 times= Maui 2 and 3 years ago. Sounds like a good trip for you. Help heal the wounds of Det losses wink

Bitter Bier:

Very nice.  Last time I was there was about 12  years ago on a family vacation.  No Mrs Bier at the time brow  . Loved it.  Last 2 times= Maui  2 and 3 years ago.  Sounds like a good trip for you.  Help heal the wounds of Det losses wink

yes, we have a 20 month old son and this is the first time Mrs. Redwing.cup and I were away from him for an extended period of time. perhaps a girl this time? brow I must say my usual perseveration with the Wings was lost in the Trade Winds for 5 days... did see one a$$ wearing a hasek jersey in 90 degree heat however.