[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1 IDP Keeper - Beason, Harris or Sean Jones?

I can only keep 1 defensive player - leaning towards Harris because I'm a Jets fan and I think he's only going to get better. What do you guys think, Jon Beason, David Harris or Sean Jones?

in a 1 player keeper I feel pretty safe saying: NEVER keep a DB...with that said I dont think Harris will continue the pace he was on last year and the O should only get better which will limit the defensive opportunities....some people are concerned that Beason could be moved back outside at some point due to the drafting of Dan Connor....with all that said I think that Beason and Harris will be close enough in production that you should keep the guy that you like to root for.

Don't keep a DB. Even with tiltted scoring rules that would increase DB scoring beyond LBs, their point production has too many variables outside their control, unlike LBs - kind of like the difference in value between RB & WR.

I don't see Connor forcing Beason to the outside, but given the way Beason & Harris score, there's no reason to take even the slight risk. Keep Harris.