[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to the Wings

Courtjester

Good job guys!! The only regret that I have is that we didn't show up. As I posted earlier, so many of these "hyped" events" just don't live up to their billing.

But Good Luck to the Wings!! It will be good to see the Western Conference get another one...not counting the Canes out, but Detroit is putting it together at the right time.

I think this game really showed the respect these teams have for one another in that in the last two periods (even though Detroit probably could have scored 6 more) these teams didn't take cheap shots and just played it out.

Go get em' Wings!! And Foos, I eagerly await my fate.....

Thanks Jester. You're actually the least arrogant of the Avs fans here so I'll at least feel a little bad for you.

I missed a great game, from a Wings standpoint of course, I'm eagerly awaiting the 12:30 NHL2Night so I can see some of the replays.

I'll give you your new tag line in the morning Jester. thumbs_u

Great to see hasek post two consecutive shut outs when it most counted. Like the Captain predicted early in the Vancouver series...."when it's all over, we'll look back and see what a tremendous job Dominic has done". he certainly has. He was truly the best goalie in the game this play off series

The better team defintely won. If I wouldn't have been crying, it would have been quite comical to see Riku Hahl, Brian Wilsie, Brad Larsen, Pascal Trepanier, etc. trying to skate against Hull, Robitaille, Federov, etc.

Was miraculous the Avs made it as far as they did-after a year with 3/4th of the team looked like they really didn't care one way or another, particularly outside of Roy, and we made it through two 7th games. It's been a great 7 years of hockey here in Denver.

Canes may steal a game or two, but have zero chance in a 7-game series barring some major injuries.

Everyone have a great summer- I'm looking forward to retirement from the Huddle for the next couple months, and enjoying the summer. :D

We flat out sucked in Game 7 - but we were consistent - we sucked equally in every aspect of the game.

The better team won & played like champs. Good luck to the Dead Things in the Finals.

(PS - if you can't win it all in 5 or less, you guys will really disappoint me big time).